- Ajay Devgn Takes A Major Dig At 'Aged' Actors; Says They Look Like A Joker
- Happy Birthday Kajol: Here's 5 Best Movies Of The Evergreen Actress
- Kajol To Play Ajay Devgn's Wife In Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior?
- Helicopter Eela Poster: Kajol Plays An Overprotective Mother; Says She's Here, There & Everywhere!
- After Chanakya, Ajay Devgn To Play India's Legendary Football Coach Syed Abdul Rahim!
- Ajay Devgn To Play Chanakya In Neeraj Pandey's Next; Has This To Say About His Role!
- Ileana D'cruz Posts A Backless Picture On Instagram & Drops The 'F-Bomb'
- Helicopter Eela: Kajol Reveals The First Look Poster Of Her Next Film & It's Quite Interesting!
- Rare Sighting! Ajay Devgn Attends Salman Khan's Race 3 Screening
- BREAKING! Salman Khan To Star In A Sanjay Leela Bhansali Film?
- Luv Ranjan Pulls Off A Casting Coup, Confirms His Next Film Stars Ajay Devgn & Ranbir Kapoor!
- Ileana D'Cruz Slams Pregnancy Rumors Like A Boss With Just A Single Hashtag!
Ajay Devgn and Kajol are one of the cutest couples in the film industry who have time and again given us plenty of relationship goals.
The couple got married on February 24, 1999, in true Maharashtrian style and since then their bond has grown just stronger each other. While Ajay is known to be an introvert, Kajol is a total live wire. Indeed 'opposites do attract and make the best pair'.
Recently while speaking to Mid-Day, Ajay who is generally known to be reclusive about his personal life shared a hilarious account of his first meeting with Kajol and how they got married-
Ajay Recalls His First Meeting With Kajol
The actor told the tabloid that he and Kajol met on a film's set. He said, "On a set. It's a very boring story. Actually, there is no story."
Kajol Thought Ajay Was A 'Snob'
"I was the quiet one. She thought I was a snob. At first, we would hardly talk, but gradually started talking, and that's how it began.''
From Friends To Lovers
"There was no proposal! We became friends, and then realised we are seeing each other," Ajay was quoted as saying.
You Won't Believe But This Is How They Got Married!
"One day, we decided to get married. I didn't want to make a big issue out of my marriage. So, I came out of my bedroom, got married on my terrace, went back to my bedroom!"
The Secret Behind Ajay-Kajol's Successful Marriage
The actress had earlier told Pinkvilla, "I think our relationship has worked only because I speak a lot and he quietly listens. So the secret to our happy married life is that Ajay doesn't say much. And that we're best of friends."
Are You Listening To This?
She further added, " We don't give any benefit of a doubt to our partner anymore. Today, we're just waiting for the person to make a mistake so that we can pounce on him and tell, 'hey now I am one up there. Now you see.' I think marriages and relationships cannot be like that if they have to be successful!"
Did you folks know that Ajay Devgn's real name is Vishal Devgn? While speaking to a leading daily, the superstar finally revealed why he had to change his name. He said, "I'll tell you why. In 1991, a couple of actors with the name Vishal were being launched. One of them was Manoj (Kumar) saab's son. There was major confusion. One of us had to change our name. So I did!"
On the work front, Ajay Devgn's next film Raid hits the theatrical screens tomorrow.