TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
After impressing the audience with the soulful melody 'Naino Ne Baandhi', the makers of Gold have recreated the song in Bengali titled 'Bolte Parini'. In sync with the film wherein Akshay Kumar and Mouni Roy play a Bengali couple, the makers of Gold have recreated the romantic track 'Naino Ne Baandhi' in Bengali. A sports drama with this heart-touching melody gives a new layer to the movie altogether.
Watch Gold's new song 'Bolte Parini' below...
With the soothing melodious track, 'Bolte Parini' is here to pave its way to the audiences of different dialects. The leading couple of Excel Entertainment's Gold launched the recreated track in Kolkata, as Akshay and Mouni visited the city for the film's promotion.
Akshay Kumar took to Twitter to announce the release of 'Bolte Parini'. He tweeted, "When your eyes speak the language of love! #BolteParini, Naino Ne Baandhi Bengali version out now."
Sung and composed by Arko, 'Bolte Parini' talks about the unseen love of a husband-wife. The song shows Akshay Kumar being his playful self as Tapan Das and the endearing side of his strict wife Mouni. Gold traces the journey of a hockey manager who dreams to win the first gold medal at the Olympics as a free country.
The film has been shot in different parts of the UK and India, by showing various facets and struggles in the domain of sports during the pre-independence era. Produced by Ritesh Sidhwani and Farhan Akhtar, helmed by Reema Kagti, Gold is all set to release on 15th of August, 2018.