TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
After six months, giving birth to her son Nihal, actress Gul Panag breaks the news of her new journey. While speaking to Mumbai Mirror, Gul Panag said, "Rishi and I have always valued our privacy. Becoming parents is a special experience and we decided that we'd like to go through it without the distraction of public attention. Family and close friends knew about Nihal but we refrained from posting anything on the social media."
"He is almost six months old and it has been a roller coaster ride! I'm charmed by his gurgles and giggles even if it is a bit of a struggle with erratic sleep and feeding schedules. Life and goals are taking shape parallelly, with a little more coordination between and me to include Nihal."
When asked how did she zero in on the name, she gave a very beautiful reason and said, "We had a list of names from everyone and everywhere. Nihal means joy, success and victory that comes with the blessings of God. Rishi and I believe that leading principled, good lives leads to true and lasting success so the name resonated with us."
Speaking of her fitness regime post pregnancy, the actress revealed that she didn't gain much weight as Nihal was born prematurely.
She added, "Even through the pregnancy, I took care to eat healthy and have always been very active, so it was easy to get back to my workouts and shed the extra kilos."