TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
After six months, giving birth to her son Nihal, actress Gul Panag breaks the news of her new journey. While speaking to Mumbai Mirror, Gul Panag said, "Rishi and I have always valued our privacy. Becoming parents is a special experience and we decided that we'd like to go through it without the distraction of public attention. Family and close friends knew about Nihal but we refrained from posting anything on the social media."
"He is almost six months old and it has been a roller coaster ride! I'm charmed by his gurgles and giggles even if it is a bit of a struggle with erratic sleep and feeding schedules. Life and goals are taking shape parallelly, with a little more coordination between and me to include Nihal."
When asked how did she zero in on the name, she gave a very beautiful reason and said, "We had a list of names from everyone and everywhere. Nihal means joy, success and victory that comes with the blessings of God. Rishi and I believe that leading principled, good lives leads to true and lasting success so the name resonated with us."
Speaking of her fitness regime post pregnancy, the actress revealed that she didn't gain much weight as Nihal was born prematurely.
She added, "Even through the pregnancy, I took care to eat healthy and have always been very active, so it was easy to get back to my workouts and shed the extra kilos."