TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Mira Rajput celebrates her 24th birthday today on September 7, 2018 and wishes from celebrities and fans alike are pouring in on Twitter. She's one of the most-loved star wives in the country and people love the way she carries herself. From hailing from a middle-class family to marrying Shahid Kapoor, she's had a fairytale love story which everyone dreams of and to top it all, she's blessed with two lovely children, daughter Misha and a son who was born on September 5, 2018.
There's a lot of happiness in the Kapoor household, with them celebrating Mira Rajput's birthday on one hand, and celebrating the birth of a son, on the other hand. We're sure that their near and dear ones will head to their home to wish Mira on her birthday and also pay a visit to the newborn child. Sweet dreams are really made of these, folks! Also, Mira Rajput's father-in-law Pankaj Kapoor stated that his son and daughter-in-law's family is complete now.
"I am very delighted that a new bundle of joy has come to our house. A baby being born in any house is a matter of sheer joy and excitement. Similarly, it is a moment of joy for our family and as the grandfather of the newborn, I am delighted and very proud of my family. I wish Shahid and Mira all the very best and many congratulations," he said to Republic TV. Pankaj also stated to Mumbai Mirror, "It's the most delightful thing that can happen to any family. Shahid's family is now complete. God bless all of them. We are thrilled about the new arrival."
Here's wishing Mira Rajut a very happy birthday and may she have many more to come!