TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- CBI War: Nageshwar Rao Appointed Interim Director, Verma, Asthana Sent On Leave
- OnePlus Pop-Up Events Announced: Buy OnePlus 6T With Free Food And Goodies
- Ever Been To This Ancient Village Of Tigawa In Madhya Pradesh?
- Ever Tried Using Kiwi For Strong & Shiny Hair?
- THIS Actor Caught Deepika Padukone Sitting On Ranveer Singh's Lap; Reveals How Their Romance Begun!
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- Manchester United 0 Juventus 1: Dybala Downs Mourinho's Men On Ronaldo's Return
- Paytm FD Offers Interest At The Rate Of 8%; Know How To Avail It
As ridiculous as it might sound, Harshvardhan Kapoor doesn't remember his sister Sonam Kapoor's wedding dates and looked puzzled when the question was thrown at him during the trailer launch of his upcoming movie Bhavesh Joshi. When a journo asked to confirm when exactly is Sonam Kapoor's wedding, Harshvardhan Kapoor asked the question right back to the journo itself to confirm the dates by saying, "The wedding is I think on the 7th and 8th. That's right, right?"
The entire room burst out in laughter and it looks like Harshvardhan Kapoor was just joking while answering the question. However, looking at his body language and delivery, it looked like he really had no idea when exactly is his sister's wedding. Or maybe he tried to crack a joke while answering and it just backfired. We never know, folks! However, he stated that he doesn't know Sonam Kapoor's wedding dates as he's busy focusing on Bhavesh Joshi. Oh come on!
Spoke Like An Outsider & Not A Family Member
Harshvardhan Kapoor said about Sonam Kapoor's wedding, "I am really happy she's getting married. But right now I am just concentrating on my film."
Here's What He Answered When Asked About His Wedding Gift To Sonam!
"I don't have anything to gift to her but lots of love," said Harshvardhan Kapoor. Well, that's sweet. But still, come on!
The Whole Country Knows!
When the whole of India knows that Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja will tie the knot on May 8, 2018, it's surprising that Harshvardhan Kapoor himself doesn't know about it, despite being her own brother.
Got Carried Away?
One explanation in support of Harshvardhan Kapoor is that, maybe he got carried away during the Bhavesh Joshi trailer launch as it was a long time since he had a proper press meet and didn't know what to say. After all, he's a human too!
Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja are all set to tie the knot in a private ceremony in Mumbai and the family have asked for privacy. The wedding will take place on May 8, 2018.