- Can Padma Shri Awardees Receive State Funeral? Read Details
- Raj Thackeray Says Shocking Things About Sridevi & Akshay Kumar
- After Sridevi's Demise! Madhuri Dixit Replaces Her In Abhishek Varman's Next, CONFIRMS Janhvi Kapoor
- Aamir Khan Was In Love With Sridevi; She Was His Number One Favourite
- SHOCKING TWIST At Sridevi's Chennai Prayer Meet: Here's Why Sister Srilatha Was MISSING Everywhere
- She Was SO ANGRY! Sridevi Didn't Talk To Boney Kapoor For EIGHT MONTHS After He Confessed His Love
- LAST MOMENTS! This Beautiful Picture Of Sridevi Enjoying In Dubai Will Leave You In Tears
- Kamal Haasan On Sridevi: We Were Siblings But Were Made To Do Romantic Things
- Ram Gopal Varma Shares A Throwback Picture With Sridevi!
- Indian Film Festival Of Los Angeles To Pay Homage To Sridevi!
- Boney Kapoor CRIED After Receiving Tina Ambani's Gift In Sridevi’s Memory!
- Sridevi's Demise! Arjun Kapoor To Do UNTHINKABLE For Janhvi Kapoor While She's SNAPPED On Dhadak Set
- This Photo Of Sridevi Expressing Her Undying Love For Hubby Boney Kapoor Will Leave You Teary-Eyed!
Sridevi's sudden passing away has left the entire nation in deep shock. Bollywood has indeed lost a shining star whose enigmatic persona and impressive acting prowess has always made a special place in our hearts.
Soon after the megastar's demise, several stories from her personal life, involving her family, friends and staff started pouring in giving us a closer view at Sridevi. One such incident revolved around superstar Rajinikanth. Scroll down to read more-
Rajini Fell Seriously Ill While Shooting For Rana
According to a Deccan Chronicle report, superstar Rajinikanth fell seriously ill while he was shooting for his film Rana co-starring Deepika Padukone.
He Had To Be Shifted To Singapore For Treatment
He was admitted to a local hospital but developed complications and had to be shifted to Singapore as he was in a critical state.
Sridevi Got Upset After Hearing This News
Sridevi who shared quite a close bond with Rajinikanth got upset on hearing this news. The duo have working together in nearly 20 minutes.
Sridevi's Heartwarming Gesture
She made a vow to Shirdi's Sai Baba and took a fast for a week to pray for Rajini's speedy recovery.
She Kept It All Secret
Unknown to anyone, she visited Sai Baba temple in Pune and prayed. It was only after Rajinikanth recovered that she let anyone know of her vow.
Sridevi's Death Has Left A Huge Void
Rajini fans have been sharing this story since the news of her demise broke in and are paying their last tribute.
After Sridevi's death, Rajini expressed his grief and was quoted as saying, "This is a big, big, big loss to Indian film industry. I have very few close friends. Among them, Sridevi was one. I have lost her. My heart is very heavy."
According to report released by Dubai authorities on Monday evening, Sridevi died by accidentally drowning in the bathtub of her hotel room after falling unconscious. It was earlier reported that she had died due to a cardiac arrest.
Sridevi, along with husband Boney Kapoor and younger daughter Khushi, were in Dubai to attend Mohit Marwah's wedding.
Thousands of fans have thronged to Celebrations Club in Mumbai to pay their last respect to their beloved star.
The funeral and the last rites of Sridevi will be performed today at Vile Parle Seva Samaj Crematorium and Hindu Cemetery from 3.30 pm onwards.