- Kajol: I'm A Hitler Mother, I'm A Bad Cop, Ajay Devgn's A Good Cop
- Kajol: A Part Of Our Personality Is Lost & Sacrificed Along The Way To Be A Wife Or Mother
- Why Did He Reject It? Salman Khan Was Supposed To Play Aishwarya Rai's Brother In Josh!
- Happy Birthday Kajol: Here's 5 Best Movies Of The Evergreen Actress
- Kajol To Play Ajay Devgn's Wife In Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior?
- Helicopter Eela Poster: Kajol Plays An Overprotective Mother; Says She's Here, There & Everywhere!
- Helicopter Eela: Kajol Reveals The First Look Poster Of Her Next Film & It's Quite Interesting!
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
- High Heels To Be Blamed! Kajol's 'Oops' Moment, Loses Balance & Falls Down In Public At A Mall
- Karan Johar DEFECATED IN THE OPEN While Shooting For Shahrukh Khan & Kajol's Sooraj Hua Madham
- Kajol's Emotional Posts On Daughter Nysa's Birthday Will Leave You Moist-Eyed!
- Did Ajay Devgn Really Stop Kajol From Working With Shahrukh Khan? SRK Found It Quite 'Strange'
Kajol has always remained away from the social media craze; however, now, she has finally joined the bandwagon. In a recent interview to Filmfare, the Helicopter Eela actress revealed that it was her daughter Nysa who made her join Instagram. She revealed, "I guess, my fans can know me a little better through my social media platforms. Yet, there's a lot of stuff that I don't talk about. But whatever I'd like you to know about me is there. I enjoy it up to a point. There are many things that are secret to me. I keep a cap on those. It's my choice to maintain my privacy. Social media is meant to push you as a brand, meant to push your movies."
'Nysa Asked Me To Join Instagram'
"My daughter (Nysa) was the first to ask me to get on Instagram. I enjoy Instagram, I must say that. But I'm not one of those people who will put up something after every two minutes. I do post pictures about where I am and what I'm doing. You can't go over the top with it."
Kajol Shares An Interesting Story
Kajol, who is busy with the promotions of Helicopter Eela these days, told a daily that her father, director Shomu Mukherjee, wanted to name her "Mercedes". "My daddy actually wanted to name me 'Mercedes'.''
He Loved This Name
''He loved the name Mercedes. The owner of Mercedes, the car-manufacturing company, named his company after his daughter. So my father always thought if he can name his daughter Mercedes, why can't I!"
'My Parents Had Quite A Fight On This'
"My mom and dad had quite a fight on this. But my mom told him that it was not going to happen!"
'My Mom Would Often Say'
In the same interview, Kajol also revealed that she was very naughty because of which her mother used to beat her a lot. She also told that her mother would often say, ''I hope you have a daughter exactly like you someday!"
For the uninitiated, Helicopter Eela will hit the screens on 12th October.