- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Rajinikanth Unhappy With 2.0 Storyline? Is Akshay Kumar The Real Hero Of The Film?
- After Sui Dhaaga, Rajinikanth's 2.0 Becomes A Favourite Meme Target! View Funny Memes Here
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Infamous Fight With Bobby Deol's Wife: She Didn't Behave Properly With My Mom
- Housefull 4: Akshay Kumar & Kriti Sanon To Shoot A Baahubali War Spoof In Jaisalmer Palace
- Robo 2.0: Why Is Rajinikanth's Chitti Seen Making The Cuckoo Noise? Details Revealed Here
Akshay Kumar is one doting father and husband. Today (September 15, 2018), his son Aarav turns sixteen and his father can't contain his excitement. Wishing his son, Akshay Kumar shared an adorable picture on his Instagram page and captioned it as saying, "Taller than me, smarter than me, wealthier than me, nicer than me! My wish for you this year and always will be to have everything more than I ever had ❤ Happy birthday Aarav."
Twinkle Khanna also re-tweeted the same picture and wrote, "Fifteen birthdays together and the first one apart -Missing the birthday boy terribly #happy16th."
Having been blessed with the best combination of genes, Aarav is undoubtedly one of the most charming star-kids of the B-town. On a very similar note, recently, when Akshay Kumar was asked if his son is interested in pursuing filmy career, Mr Kumar had said, ""He is too young and currently, he is interested only in his studies. I'm not aware if he will get into the industry. I'm not pushing him."
"Today's children have a mind of their own. My son is no different. Once he wraps up his studies here in Mumbai, he wants to go to a school in London, which he has already selected. I let my kids be the way they want to be."
Akshay had further revealed that he let Aarav take his own decisions. "With my son, my job is simple. I let him do whatever he wants. If he feels a particular school is good for him, he checks out its website, fills the form and completes the formalities by himself. My job is to sign as a guardian and just pay the money. Its as simple as that. Not to forget, my wife, Tina, is also a fabulously responsible parent to both our kids."