TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
It's raining weddings in tinsel town as singer and actor Himesh Reshammiya tied the knot to the love of his life Sonia Kapoor in an intimate wedding ceremony in Mumbai, reported Bollywood Bubble. The couple invited only a few important people from their family and friends circle, and the wedding ceremony was held at Himesh Reshammiya's luxurious apartment terrace.
As per a report from Bollywood Bubble, the mehendi ceremony took place two days ago at their residence on May 9, 2018 and that too was an intimate affair. The wedding reception will take place tonight and the location is not known yet. Both Himesh Reshammiya and Sonia Kapoor were in a live-in relationship and finally the couple are now officially hitched.
Himesh Reshammiya was previously married to Komal Reshammiya and the couples marriage came to a screeching halt after 22 years as they filed for a divorce. Himesh and Komal were blessed with a son as well. The reason for their divorce back then was Sonai Kapoor itself as reports stated that they had known each other for over 10 years. The painful divorce proceedure had left his ex-wife Komal Reshammiya devastated.
However, it all comes to an end now, as Himesh Reshammiya has settled down with Sonia Kapoor and we wish the couple a happy married life! So Bollywood saw three weddings in the span of a week from Sonam Kapoor with Anand Ahuja to Neha Dhupia with Angad Bedi and now Himesh Reshammiya with Sonia Kapoor.