TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Vaani Kapoor celebrates her 30th birthday today, on August 23, 2018, and the actress is not partying but is busy prepping up for her next movie with Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff. The actress is paired alongside Hrithik Roshan and has been working towards her fitness and dance moves since close to three months now, as her role requires her to be as fit as a fiddle and dance like no one's watching.
The director of the upcoming movie, Siddharth Anand, opened up to a leading portal by saying, "Vaani needs to demonstrate extraordinary fitness levels. I can tell you that Vaani has pushed her body to the hilt."
Director Siddharth Anand further commented that his upcoming movie will see extraordinary dance routines that the audiences have never seen before. He further praised Vaani Kapoor for her dedication to the movie and said, "she has been religiously prepping for the last three months to pull off extraordinary dance routines that haven't been explored in Bollywood. And yes, anyone would have needed this amount of time or more to pull off what I have planned."
Siddharth Anand further stated, "It is grueling, intense, physically challenging and exhausting. Vaani needs to be supremely fit, agile, extremely quick and exhibit insane core strength to pull this off and I'm glad she is fully ready and raring to go. I don't know any actress who has trained so hard for a dance routine."
Here's wishing a very happy birthday to Vaani Kapoor!