TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Disha Patani has rubbished the reports which claimed that Hrithik Roshan flirted with her, calling the superstar a 'dignified' person. Off late, the grapevine was abuzz with reports that the actress backed out of the project because Hrithik allegedly flirted with her, something that she termed as "childish and irresponsible gossip."
Finally putting all the rumours to rest, Disha Patani has reacted to those reports which claimed that she walked out of the film because of Hrithik Roshan. Hear it straight from the horse's mouth.
Disha Slams The Gossipmongers!
"There is some childish and irresponsible gossip about Hrithik sir and me doing the rounds. I would like to say that it's completely untrue and in the minimum interaction that I have had with him, he has been one of the most dignified and joyful people, " Disha said.
Here's Why Disha Chose To React To These 'Baseless' Reports
"It's my regard for him as a person that is making me even respond to something this trivial. There is no truth in me walking out of any project with him," Disha told in a statement.
Disha Says Hrithik Features On Her Wish List To Work With
The 25-year-old actor said she has high regard for Hrithik and he features amongst the top names on her wish list to work with.
Bharat Is On Her Mind
Disha is currently shooting Ali Abbas Zafar's "Bharat", which is her next release. The actress will be seen sharing screen space with Salman Khan for the first time.
Meanwhile, Hrithik Too Slammed Reports Claiming Disha Patani Walked Out Of A Film Because Of Him
A few hours ago, the actor blasted a publication for carrying 'thrash' report and tweeted, "My dear friend ‘Patrika ji,' Do you exercise? Go to gym. All trash will automatically flush out of the mind. Especially 20 donkey kicks, 20 monkey rolls and two dog jumps, will be good for you. Make sure you do it. Good Luck and Love you too."