TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
If Hrithik Roshan's legal saga with Kangana Ranaut was not enough, a Chennai-based stockist has filed a legal complaint against the actor accusing him of duping the stockist of Rs 21 Lakh! According to the Times of India report, Mr. Muralidharan, who is currently working at the Sun Enterprises Limited, was hired to the designation of a 'super stockist' at the Xtreme Perfumes & Personal Care, a company promoted by Hrithik Roshan to merchandise the 'HRX' in 2014.
However, the brand changed hands a few years ago and most of the teams were replaced. The complainant accused the company of dissolving the marketing team, as it resulted in products of the brand becoming stagnant, due to which he had to incur severe loss. As per the complainant, Rs 21 Lakh has not been paid as compensation and hence he went ahead and filed for a case.
The Kodungaiyur police has booked the case under section 420 (Cheating) of the Indian Penal Code. Mr. Muralidharan, in his complaint, stated that the company did not repay him the amount and the overall calculation of Rs 21 Lakh worth of losses, includes the salaries to employees, godown rent, transportation costs and the interest of loans.
A legal notice was sent to Hrithik Roshan as he was the brand ambassador for the products in 2014. The notice has been sent to 8 other people who were involved with the company. However, the actor responded to the notice that some of the products under the brand were assigned to different firms and suggested that he is not liable for Mr. Muralidharan's losses.