TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
It looks like Hrithik Roshan is all set to cut ties with Super 30 director Vikas Bahl after allegations of sexual harassment are mounting on him. Kangana Ranaut was the first to allege that Vikas Bahl made her feel uncomfortable on the sets of Queen in 2014, as he tried unruly advances on her and another actress, under the cover of anonymity revealed to Pinkvilla that Vikas forcibly kissed her and pretended that he was drunk.
Hrithik Roshan took a strong stand at these allegations and tweeted that he might stop working with Vikas Bahl in Super 30 if the allegations against him turn out to be true. He took to his Twitter handle by saying, "It is impossible for me to work with any person if he/she is guilty of such grave misconduct. I am away and have access to only sporadic information. I have requested the producers of Super 30 to take stock of the apparent facts and take a harsh stand if need be. This is not to be hushed or brushed under the carpet. All proven offenders must be punished and all exploited people must be empowered and given strength to speak up."
It's good to see Hrithik Roshan taking a stand against sexual harassment and while all the other celebrities only voice their opinions on matters like these, Hrithik Roshan is walking the talk by distancing himself with the offender and will have him sacked if the allegations turn out to be true. Finally, there is some light at the end of the tunnel.
Both Vikas Bahl and Nana Patekar are in hot soup currently, as they've been accused of sexual harassment. It looks like the #MeToo movement is slowly catching up in Bollywood, as actresses are calling the offender by name, which didn't happen previously, fearing they might not find work in the industry.