TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Last night (January 24, 2018), celebs including Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Deepika Padukone, Sonam Kapoor, Shilpa Shetty, Parineeti Chopra, Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput, Sanjay Dutt, Varun Dhawan and Sridevi graced HT Most Stylish Awards 2018 and we're here with all their glamorous pictures.
However, celebs like Katrina Kaif, Shahrukh Khan, Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor and Ranveer Singh gave it a miss. But nonetheless, it was one star-studded night. Have a look at their pictures below..
Way To Go, Mrs Bachchan!
Beauty Queen Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was honoured with the title of ‘Timeless Style Diva' award. The actress is surely on the roll!
Shetty Sisters Set The Red Carpet On Fire
Shilpa Shetty & Shamita Shetty looked smoking hot, while gracing the red carpet of HT Most Stylish Award and we can't stop drooling over their looks!
Deepika Goes ‘Desi’
Unlike others, Deepika Padukone went all ‘desi' for the style awards and needless to say, turned heads with her gorgeous look!
Fashionista For A Reason!
On the other side, Sonam Kapoor went a step ahead and tried something different for the HT Most Style awards and we would love to hear for you how much are you gonna rate on the scale of 5?
Shahid & Mira
One of the cutest couples of the B-town, looked all gorgeous at the red-carpet and also got honoured with the title of ‘Most Stylish Couple' at HT award night.
Parineeti Chopra kept her look simple & looked pretty as she posed for the shutterbugs at the award night.
Varun & Kiara
It was one rare sight to spot Varun Dhawan & Kiara Advani in one frame, but boy, they do look good together, right?
Kamal Haasan and Sridevi have a Sadma reunion at the red carpet, while Boney Kapoor looks on.
Sanjay Dutt got the Style Legend (Male) award and he said in a speech, "For last three years, I had a style - jail's khadi Kurta pyjama, topi and tilak. But I don't wish that for Bollywood."