- Kasautii Zindagi Kay: This Is What The Original Cast Shweta Tiwari, Ronit Roy & Others Are Up To!
- Kehne Ko Humsafar Hain: Ekta Kapoor Delivers Yet Another Hit, Mona Singh Bags An Award!
- Beyhadh Actor Piyush Sahdev Is Back With Web Series Kehne Ko Humsafar Hai
- Kehne Ko Humsafar Hai Promo Out: Why You Should NOT MISS Ronit, Mona & Gurdeep’s New Web Series?
- HT Most Stylish Awards 2018: Bigg Boss 11’s Hina Khan & Ronit Roy Bag Awards (PICS)
- VOTE NOW! Which Of These Bollywood Actors In Negative Roles Gave You The CHILLS?
Bollywood actor Ronit Roy is thrilled to be a part of the upcoming film Thugs of Hindostan and calls it as an experience of a lifetime. Produced by Yash Raj Films, the Vijay Krishna Acharya-directed movie brings together Aamir Khan and Amitabh Bachchan for the first time on screen.
In an interview with PTI, Ronit says, "It is a huge, humongous film. I am extremely proud to be a part of it and working with Yash Raj Films. It is a great experience being in the film and to be with Aamir, Mr Bachchan, Katrina Kaif and Fatima (Sana Sheikh). It has humongous talent across the board."
While the 52-year-old actor is tight lipped about his character in the film, he reveals he does not have any scenes with Aamir in the film. "I shot with Mr Bachchan, but unfortunately I do not have a scene with Aamir sir. Where my track ends, is the reason the films starts. That's all I can say," he adds.
While Vijay had previously directed Aamir in Dhoom 3, Ronit says he was initially also supposed to be a part of the 2013 blockbuster.
"I was approached for Dhoom 3 but I couldn't do it because the dates changed and due to several other reasons. So I had met him (Vijay) then. I recently shot in Jodhpur, I was there for a couple of weeks and we became great friends."
On a related note, this is the first time, the audience will get to see two superstars, Aamir Khan and Amitabh Bachchan, in a single frame.
As per a leading daily, Thugs of Hindostan is based on a novel by Philip Meadows Taylor, published in 1839, called Confessions of a Thug. It details the lives and activities of a gang of thugs, who posed serious challenges to the British Empire in India (then known as Hindustan or Hindostan) during the early 19th century.
The film will be completed by March end and is expected to hit the screens on November 8 this year. It also stars Fatima Sana Sheikh and Katrina Kaif in the lead roles.
Keep watching this space for more updates.