- Boney Kapoor Reveals He Took 12 Years To Win Sridevi's Heart; Janhvi Kapoor Breaks Down In Tears!
- Sridevi's First Birthday After Her Demise: These Rare Pictures Of The Late Actress Are Pure Gold!
- NTR Biopic: Rakul Preet Likely To Play Sridevi In The Balakrishna Starrer
- Rishi Kapoor Gets Trolled For Failing To Recognize His Co-Star Sridevi In A Throwback Video!
- Sridevi's Tribute Video Shown At The IIFA 2018 Plagiarised? Boney Kapoor Locks Horns With A Fan!
- B'DAY SPECIAL: These Rare Pics Of Sanjay Dutt With Sridevi, Aishwarya Rai & Others Are Unmissable
- When Janhvi Kapoor Thought She Was Going To Lose Her Mind After Sridevi's Demise!
- Janhvi Kapoor On Sridevi: Acting For My Mother Was Instinctive; It Was Like Breathing
- After Janhvi Kapoor, Sridevi's Younger Daughter Khushi Kapoor To Enter Bollywood?
- Boney Kapoor On Janhvi Kapoor Being Compared To Her Mom Sridevi: It Worried Her
- Dhadak Movie Review: Live Audience Update On The Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter Starrer
- Before Janhvi Kapoor's Dhadak Releases, Let's Take A Look Back At Sridevi's Hindi Debut!
Sridevi was cremated yesterday and her final journey attracted huge crowds as the streets were filled with fans who wanted to catch a glimpse of her mortal remains. Also, Sridevi had planned to meet English Vinglish director Gauri Shinde next week, and the film-maker is in such shock, that she refuses to believe that Sridevi is no more.
Gauri Shinde took to Twitter with a picture of Sridevi and captioned it as, "Sri ... I still refuse to believe that I won't be seeing you next week..." Sridevi and Gauri worked together in English Vinglish and the movie ended up being a superhit. She had hoped for a sequel to the movie and had put up a picture with Sridevi saying, "Coming soon....." four months ago.
Sridevi & Gauri Shinde
English Vinglish director Gauri Shinde refises to believe that Sridevi is no more and took to Twitter to share her feelings.
Gauri Shinde and Sridevi worked together in the film English Vinglish, which ended up being a superhit at the box office.
Can't Believe It
Gauri Shinde revealed that she had planned to meet Sridevi next week and is not able to come to terms that she's no more.
Gauri Shinde was a good friend to Sridevi and the duo kept meeting up often to discuss movies and various other things.
Gauri Shinde had also planned for a sequel to English Vinglish and kept fans in suspense with an Instargram picture with Sridevi saying, "Coming soon.....".
Now that Sridevi is no more, the sequel of English Vinglish might not be possible.
However, Gauri Shinde can cast another leading lady for the sequel of English Vinglish if the idea really goes forward.
One Of The Best
The movie English Vinglish was touted as one of the best works of Sridevi. It really was, folks!
We're sad that Sridevi left us and went to the heavenly world at a younger age.
Two Talented Ladies
When the talents of Sridevi and Gauri Shinde mix, miracles happened on the silver screen.
Rest in peace Sridevi! Gauri Shinde is right, not everybody can believe that you're no more.