TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Sridevi was cremated yesterday and her final journey attracted huge crowds as the streets were filled with fans who wanted to catch a glimpse of her mortal remains. Also, Sridevi had planned to meet English Vinglish director Gauri Shinde next week, and the film-maker is in such shock, that she refuses to believe that Sridevi is no more.
Gauri Shinde took to Twitter with a picture of Sridevi and captioned it as, "Sri ... I still refuse to believe that I won't be seeing you next week..." Sridevi and Gauri worked together in English Vinglish and the movie ended up being a superhit. She had hoped for a sequel to the movie and had put up a picture with Sridevi saying, "Coming soon....." four months ago.
Sridevi & Gauri Shinde
English Vinglish director Gauri Shinde refises to believe that Sridevi is no more and took to Twitter to share her feelings.
Gauri Shinde and Sridevi worked together in the film English Vinglish, which ended up being a superhit at the box office.
Can't Believe It
Gauri Shinde revealed that she had planned to meet Sridevi next week and is not able to come to terms that she's no more.
Gauri Shinde was a good friend to Sridevi and the duo kept meeting up often to discuss movies and various other things.
Gauri Shinde had also planned for a sequel to English Vinglish and kept fans in suspense with an Instargram picture with Sridevi saying, "Coming soon.....".
Now that Sridevi is no more, the sequel of English Vinglish might not be possible.
However, Gauri Shinde can cast another leading lady for the sequel of English Vinglish if the idea really goes forward.
One Of The Best
The movie English Vinglish was touted as one of the best works of Sridevi. It really was, folks!
We're sad that Sridevi left us and went to the heavenly world at a younger age.
Two Talented Ladies
When the talents of Sridevi and Gauri Shinde mix, miracles happened on the silver screen.
Rest in peace Sridevi! Gauri Shinde is right, not everybody can believe that you're no more.