- Sridevi Was Missed IMMENSELY By Janhvi At Sonam Kapoor's 'Mehendi' Because Of This Special Reason!
- Post Sridevi's Demise, Anil Kapoor & Boney Kapoor Call Off Mr India 2, Shekhar Kapur Reacts!
- Gone Too Soon! Janhvi Kapoor Celebrates Mother's Day With The Memories Of Sridevi; Shares A Rare Pic
- Supreme Court Rejects Plea Seeking Investigation Into Sridevi’s Death!
- Supreme Court To Hear Plea Seeking Investigation Into Sridevi’s Death!
- First Family Wedding WITHOUT Sridevi! Anshula & Arjun Kapoor Shower LOVE On Janhvi & Khushi [PHOTOS]
- Demise Of Sridevi Is The Reason? Janhvi Kapoor REFUSES To Perform At Sonam Kapoor's Sangeet Ceremony
- Sridevi's Twitter Handle Comes To Life! Boney Kapoor Tweets Pictures Of Her National Film Awards Win
- National Awards Inside Pics: Boney Kapoor BREAKS DOWN; Janhvi Gets TEARY-EYED As She Misses Sridevi
- National Film Awards 2018! Disappointed Awardees Write An Open Letter To The President
- National Awards 2018: Janhvi Kapoor Ditches Designer Outfit & Wears Sridevi's Saree [PICS]
- 65th National Film Awards Live Updates! View Pictures
Sridevi was cremated yesterday and her final journey attracted huge crowds as the streets were filled with fans who wanted to catch a glimpse of her mortal remains. Also, Sridevi had planned to meet English Vinglish director Gauri Shinde next week, and the film-maker is in such shock, that she refuses to believe that Sridevi is no more.
Gauri Shinde took to Twitter with a picture of Sridevi and captioned it as, "Sri ... I still refuse to believe that I won't be seeing you next week..." Sridevi and Gauri worked together in English Vinglish and the movie ended up being a superhit. She had hoped for a sequel to the movie and had put up a picture with Sridevi saying, "Coming soon....." four months ago.
Sridevi & Gauri Shinde
English Vinglish director Gauri Shinde refises to believe that Sridevi is no more and took to Twitter to share her feelings.
Gauri Shinde and Sridevi worked together in the film English Vinglish, which ended up being a superhit at the box office.
Can't Believe It
Gauri Shinde revealed that she had planned to meet Sridevi next week and is not able to come to terms that she's no more.
Gauri Shinde was a good friend to Sridevi and the duo kept meeting up often to discuss movies and various other things.
Gauri Shinde had also planned for a sequel to English Vinglish and kept fans in suspense with an Instargram picture with Sridevi saying, "Coming soon.....".
Now that Sridevi is no more, the sequel of English Vinglish might not be possible.
However, Gauri Shinde can cast another leading lady for the sequel of English Vinglish if the idea really goes forward.
One Of The Best
The movie English Vinglish was touted as one of the best works of Sridevi. It really was, folks!
We're sad that Sridevi left us and went to the heavenly world at a younger age.
Two Talented Ladies
When the talents of Sridevi and Gauri Shinde mix, miracles happened on the silver screen.
Rest in peace Sridevi! Gauri Shinde is right, not everybody can believe that you're no more.