- Shivashish Mishra Had Connection With Salman Prior To Bigg Boss 12; Captured With Kareena & Saif!
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan Took A POTSHOT At Katrina Kaif: Don’t Remember When She Made Her Debut
- Kareena Kapoor Gives Major Hints To Ranbir Kapoor, Wants To Work With Him In A Movie!
- Ambani’s Ganesh Utsav 2018: Shahrukh-Gauri Set Hearts Aflutter; Karisma & Kareena Turn Heads [PICS]
- Kiara Advani Is All Excited As She Gears Up For Kareena Kapoor-Akshay Kumar's Good News
- Karan Johar Answers Who He'd Like To Marry! Can You Guess Who She Is?
Kareena Kapoor Khan is a doting mother to Taimur Ali Khan. In a recent interaction with Elle magazine, the actress talked about her little munchkin, balancing her life and her passion for acting. She said, "Becoming an actor had nothing to do with my family. It was my passion. Contributing to the Kapoor legacy was important, but it was never expected that I had to do it. I wanted to do it.''
Kareena further added, "And my son, who knows whether he is going to be an actor or a sportsman? He might even want to be a chef. Whatever it is, Saif [Ali Khan; husband] and I are going to encourage him, because no child can flourish without support."
The actress also gave an advice to working women, "I'm a working mother, and I've always been a working wife. I hope women understand the importance of finding the right balance-dividing your time between family, work and friends. I hope women take inspiration from what I'm trying to do."
When asked about her future plans, Bebo said, "I hope to become a better actor and continue to be a good wife. But above all, I hope that years from now, I can look back and say that I've been a very decent mum."
When asked about what change she'd like to bring in to the society, she said, "I want to encourage parents to not put too much pressure on their children. It doesn't always have to be a case where they need to score 98 per cent and get a PhD. I want my child to be a good person, with strong values - and to be true to himself. That's most important."
On the work front, Kareena Kapoor will soon start shooting for Karan Johar's Takht. The movie will revolve around the story of the war between Dara Shikoh and Aurangzeb for the Mughal empire.