TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Kareena Kapoor Khan is a doting mother to Taimur Ali Khan. In a recent interaction with Elle magazine, the actress talked about her little munchkin, balancing her life and her passion for acting. She said, "Becoming an actor had nothing to do with my family. It was my passion. Contributing to the Kapoor legacy was important, but it was never expected that I had to do it. I wanted to do it.''
Kareena further added, "And my son, who knows whether he is going to be an actor or a sportsman? He might even want to be a chef. Whatever it is, Saif [Ali Khan; husband] and I are going to encourage him, because no child can flourish without support."
The actress also gave an advice to working women, "I'm a working mother, and I've always been a working wife. I hope women understand the importance of finding the right balance-dividing your time between family, work and friends. I hope women take inspiration from what I'm trying to do."
When asked about her future plans, Bebo said, "I hope to become a better actor and continue to be a good wife. But above all, I hope that years from now, I can look back and say that I've been a very decent mum."
When asked about what change she'd like to bring in to the society, she said, "I want to encourage parents to not put too much pressure on their children. It doesn't always have to be a case where they need to score 98 per cent and get a PhD. I want my child to be a good person, with strong values - and to be true to himself. That's most important."
On the work front, Kareena Kapoor will soon start shooting for Karan Johar's Takht. The movie will revolve around the story of the war between Dara Shikoh and Aurangzeb for the Mughal empire.