- Mira Rajput's Baby Shower Pics: From Lemon Cake To Hubby Shahid Kapoor's Cute Antics!
- Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary: A Look At Their Love Story
- Shahid Kapoor Backs Out From Performing At The IIFA Awards 2018, Here's Why!
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments On Shahid Kapoor And Dhruv Doing The Arjun Reddy Remakes
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Does Bobby Deol Hold A Grudge Against Imtiaz Ali For Replacing Him With Shahid Kapoor In A Film?
- Bhushan Kumar's T-Series & Prernaa Arora's KriAj Settle Hatchet Over Shahid's Batti Gul Meter Chalu?
- Shahid Kapoor BOWS Out Of Imtiaz Ali's Next Film, Rajkummar Rao To Replace Him?
- Arjun Reddy Hindi Remake: Tara Sutaria To Play Shahid Kapoor's Girlfriend In The Film?
- Arjun Reddy Hindi Remake: Shahid Kapoor Is Having 'Dark Thoughts' & This Picture Is A Proof!
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Arjun Reddy Remake: Why Is Shahid Kapoor Refraining From Confirming That He's Doing The Film?
Shahid Kapoor is one doting dad as well as a doting hubby. Ever since, Misha has come into his life, the actor keeps gushing about her daughter and how so complete being around her feels.
Recently, Shahid Kapoor attended GQ Fashion award and while, speaking to media, the actor revealed what he will do or say to a 25-year-old Misha, if she will ever mock at Shahid's fashion sense and you're gonna love his reply!
That's Some Quirky Reply!
"You know the thing with style is that some things always stay in style... So many years later when my daughter is as old as Alia is today and I am not dressed that well and she doesn't think I am so fashionable and she tells me, ‘You know Dad, you need to change the way you dress', I am going to find this dusty little trophy lying somewhere and I'll tell her ‘Many years back I got one of these. So, you can tell me what to wear when you get one of these'."
Shahid Can Write A Book On Misha
Not so long ago, in an interview with a leading fashion magazine, the 'Padmavati' actor opened up about fatherhood and had said "The way marriage and parenthood have changed me can fill a book. Today, the two most important and relevant people in my life are both female."
Shahid Can't Explain The Feeling Of Being A Father
"I have gained a lot of respect for women, not that I didn't have it earlier. I was raised largely by a single mother (Neelima Azeem). Marriage and parenthood are enriching.
I remember chatting with Farhan (Akhtar) when Mira was pregnant. I asked him what it was like to have kids. He smiled and said, ‘You will only know when you get there.' I can totally understand why he said that, it's very difficult to explain the feeling."
Shahid's An Emotional Dad
"It's a huge change, because you're not your own priority anymore. You don't think of yourself first. As an actor you are so self-absorbed, everything is ‘my' this or ‘my' that. Suddenly that feeling disappears, and it feels so liberating. I'm an extremely emotional dad."
Shahid Had Also Added..
"Shahid added, "I can't control my emotions when it comes to Misha, my daughter, and I know that's going to be a problem in the coming years because I'm not going to be able to be very logical or practical about her."