- I Am Trying To Keep Myself Positive Because This Industry Can Sort Of Engulf You: Ileana DCruz
- Raid Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection!
- Raid First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection!
- Raid Review: Knock, Knock! This Ajay Devgn Film Is Worth Inviting In For Its Heavy-Weight Dialogues
- RAID POSTER! Ajay Devgn As A Tough Income Tax Officer Is Here To Confiscate Your Black Money
- SHOCKING BUT TRUE! Ileana D'Cruz Wanted To Commit Suicide When She Was In Depression
- NOT Ranbir Kapoor! Ileana D'Cruz Was Supposed To Make Her Bollywood Debut Opposite Salman Khan
- Baadshaho First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection!
- Baadshaho Movie Review: Live This Thug Life Only If Guilty Pleasures Are Your Thing!
- Mubarakan Movie Review: Anil Kapoor Is 'Ekdum Jhakaas' When It Comes This Ha-Ha Land!
- Athiya Shetty: I Take My Father's Opinion Very Seriously; To Hear Praises From Him Is Rare
- After Deepika Padukone & Priyanka Chopra, This B-Town Actress Too Has Got Hollywood Plans!
The #MeToo and #TimesUp campaign has taken the world by storm and Hollywood celebrities have shown sexual predators like Harvey Weinstein and several others their place, which is out of the film industry. A few Bollywood actresses opened up about the casting couch issue and revealed that there are people like Weinstein in the Indian industry, but did not reveal any of their names, and left things to our imagination.
It's sad to see our very own actresses not being bold enough to reveal the names of sexual predators in the industry and going by the look of it, there's fear that revealing names might end their career and the law in the country is not strong enough to prosecute the predator as money and influence would win at the end of the day. Ileana D'Cruz feels that opening up about casting couch might really end an actresses career as she was quoted as saying to Bombay Times,
Speaking Out Against Casting Couch
"It might sound cowardly, but I do agree that if one speaks out about the casting couch, it will end their career."
On Dealing With Casting Couch
"Years ago, a junior artist down South, who was being propositioned by a big producer, sought my advice on how to deal with it. I told her that it's something that I couldn't decide for her."
I Can't Decide For Others Says Ileana
"It is her decision and that nobody could force it on her. Many people have done it and it's up to her whether she wants to go ahead and do it or not."
I Stand Against Harassment
"As far as exploitation and harassment is concerned, I wouldn't stand for it."
Voicing Out Against A-list Actors!
"The fact of the matter is that if an A-list star is accused of something like this, you will require a large number of people to come forward, including A-list actresses and actors, to make a difference."
Actors Are Like Gods In India!
"Actors in this country are worshipped. So it will take many voices for people to acknowledge that huge stars could have such an ugly side."
Ileana Doesn’t Watch The Kevin Spacey Show
"I can't watch Kevin Spacey's show anymore, though I have loved it earlier because he has been accused of harassment. It disgusts me as a person."