- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Trailer: Shahid & Shraddha Kapoor Take On An Important Subject!
- Vogue Beauty Awards 2018: Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif, Kangana Ranaut & Others Walk The Red Carpet
- Yami Gautam Signs Aditya Dhar's Film Based On The 2016 Uri Attacks Starring Vicky Kaushal!
- TOO CUTE! Shraddha Kapoor's First Look From Batti Gul Meter Chalu Will Steal Away Your Hearts [PICS]
- A NEW STORY! Shahid Kapoor Begins Shooting For Batti Gul Meter Chalu In Uttarakhand; See Pics
- OMG! Urvashi Rautela Spreading FAKE RUMOURS About Affair With Pulkit Samrat; He SLAMS Her For LYING
Yami Gautam turned showstopper for fashion designer Reynu Taandon's show at the India Couture Week 2018 on Sunday. The actress looked every bit of a princess in lehenga which has a colourful embroidery and was decorated with 3-D dimensional crystals and beads.
Yami in her recent ultra stylish new short hairdo look every bit smouldering and pretty in a intricately designed pearl coloured legenga part of the designers collection titled - Once Upon A Dream.
Before the show, fashion designer Reynu Tandon had told Hindustan Times in an interview, "The collection is all about the blending of pastel tones and tender flora elements, and have been designed considering modern brides who don't want to do the same thing the whole world is doing. This time I have used chanderi in a different, a younger way because young girls like to wear less weight, there's also net and lace. My lehengas are not for one time use, you can wear them 20 years later - they're forever."
Well, we must say, Yami's royal look is enchanting and we just can't keep our eyes off her. What about you think folks?
On the work front, Yami will be next seen in Shahid Kapoor starrer Batti Gul Meter Chalu and Vicky Kaushal's Uri.
Meanwhile, Kiara Advani recently walked the ramp for designer duo Shyamal and Bhumika on day four of India Couture Week 2018 and she too, set the ramp on fire in a seafoam green lehenga. The sheer sleeves, the intricate floral patterns and the plunging neckline of the choli added more drama to her look.
Speaking about work, Kiara has been receiving rave reviews for the web series 'Lust Stories'.