TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Yami Gautam turned showstopper for fashion designer Reynu Taandon's show at the India Couture Week 2018 on Sunday. The actress looked every bit of a princess in lehenga which has a colourful embroidery and was decorated with 3-D dimensional crystals and beads.
Yami in her recent ultra stylish new short hairdo look every bit smouldering and pretty in a intricately designed pearl coloured legenga part of the designers collection titled - Once Upon A Dream.
Before the show, fashion designer Reynu Tandon had told Hindustan Times in an interview, "The collection is all about the blending of pastel tones and tender flora elements, and have been designed considering modern brides who don't want to do the same thing the whole world is doing. This time I have used chanderi in a different, a younger way because young girls like to wear less weight, there's also net and lace. My lehengas are not for one time use, you can wear them 20 years later - they're forever."
Well, we must say, Yami's royal look is enchanting and we just can't keep our eyes off her. What about you think folks?
On the work front, Yami will be next seen in Shahid Kapoor starrer Batti Gul Meter Chalu and Vicky Kaushal's Uri.
Meanwhile, Kiara Advani recently walked the ramp for designer duo Shyamal and Bhumika on day four of India Couture Week 2018 and she too, set the ramp on fire in a seafoam green lehenga. The sheer sleeves, the intricate floral patterns and the plunging neckline of the choli added more drama to her look.
Speaking about work, Kiara has been receiving rave reviews for the web series 'Lust Stories'.