- Taimur Ali Khan Steals The Show At Uncle Aadar Jain's Ganpati Celebrations; His Pics Are Super Cute!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Infamous Fight With Bobby Deol's Wife: She Didn't Behave Properly With My Mom
- After Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput, Kareena Kapoor Khan Confirms She Will Be Planning For Second Child!
- BEBO’S CATFIGHT! When Kareena Kapoor Khan INSULTED Dia Mirza & Shouted 'Who The Hell Are You?'
- VIRAL! Kareena Kapoor Khan Gets Slammed For Donning A Bikini In Front Of Taimur Ali Khan [Pictures]
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Reacts To Kapoor Family Selling The Iconic RK Studio!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Breaks Silence On Collaborating With Ranveer Singh After Rejecting His 3 Films!
- Anurag Basu Reacts To Reports About Arjun Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Khan In 'Life In A Metro' Sequel!
- Saif Ali Khan's Birthday Bash: Kareena Kapoor Khan, Sara Ali Khan & Others Make It A Memorable One!
- Karan Johar Reveals Major Details About Takht, Says It's Like 'K3G Of The Mughal Era'!
- Karan Johar Announces Takht With Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, Janhvi Kapoor!
- This Unseen Photo From Soha Ali Khan's Wedding Looks Straight Out Of A Bollywood Film!
Day 2 of the India Couture Week 2018, which took place on July 26, saw Kareena Kapoor Khan, walking the runway and closing the show for designer Shane and Falguni Peacock. The ongoing fashion week took place in the capital city. Dressed in a golden-coloured lehenga with intricate embroidery, Kareena Kapoor Khan looked all things glittery and we just can't have enough of her. Have a look at her pictures.
Kareena Looks Breathtaking
These pictures of Kareena Kapoor Khan will surely leave you spellbound. The actress pulled off the look with élan and poise.
Bebo Never Fails To Slay!
Be it any event or runway, Kareena Kapoor Khan never fails to slay and her ‘on the point' looks always grab eyeballs.
Kareena’s Lehenga Weighed 30 Kg
During the backstage chit-chat, Kareena Kapoor Khan also mentioned that her lehenga weighed 30 kg and she only did it for designer duo Falguni and Shane.
Kareena On The Work Front
Kareena was last seen in Rhea Kapoor's Veere Di Wedding alongside Sonam Kapoor, Swara Bhaskar and Shikha Talsania. The film did amazing business at the box office and also entered the Rs. 100 Crore club.
Buzz is rife that she has already signed Dharma Production's next film and she will star opposite Akshay Kumar.