- Rajkumar Hirani: Never Thought Nawazuddin Siddiqui Would Become Such A Huge Star
- Rajkumar Hirani On Sanjay Dutt's Suicide Scene In Sanju: I Thought Through This Empathy Will Come
- Exclusive: Tumbbad Actor Sohum Shah Talks About His Journey Into Making The Film!
- Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju Wins 4 Awards At The Indian Film Festival Of Melbourne!
- Rajkumar Hirani On Sanju: If We Had To Whitewash Anyone, We Would Have Made Sanjay Mahatma Gandhi
- Rani Mukerji, Vicky Kaushal, Rajkumar Hirani Kickstart The Indian Film Festival Of Melbourne, Pics!
The Indian Film Festival of Melbourne 2018 (IFFM) is ongoing and Rani Mukerji, Vicky Kaushal and Sanju director Rajkumar Hirani walked away with awards and it was a night to remember. Rani Mukerji bagged the Best Actress Award for Hichki as she delivered a stellar performance of teacher facing Tourette's Syndrome and Rajkumar Hirani won the Best Director Award for Sanju and also was credited with the Best Film for Sanju as well.
The IFFM 2018 will come to an end on August 22, 2018 and the jury members for the event comprised of Mitu Bhowmick Lange, Simi Garewal, Sue Maslin, Jill Bilcock, Nikkhil Advani and Geoffrey Wright. Also, Geoffrey Wright told IANS that he was mighty impressed by the variety that Indian cinema currently has to offer and said, "perhaps it has gone from recreation to being serious cinema".
Below is the winners list of the Indian Film Festival Of Melbourne 2018
Best Indie Film : Love Sonia
Best Indie Film Special Mention : Gali Guleiyan (IN The Shadows )
Equality in Cinema : Mahanati
Diversity Award : Freida Pinto
Best Actor : Manoj Bajpayee for Gali Guleiyan (IN The Shadows )
IFFM Vanguard Award : Ranbir Kapoor for his Breakthrough Performance in Sanju
Best Actress : Rani Mukerji for Hichki
Best film : Sanju
Best Director : Rajkumar Hirani
Best Supporting Performance : Vicky Kaushal for Sanju & Richa Chadha for Love Sonia.