TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
A million of hearts broke yesterday when Milind Soman kickstarted his pre-wedding rituals with his longtime girlfriend Ankita Konwar in Alibaug. The lovebirds will be tying the knot today in the presence of their family and close friends. The two have been in a relationship for over two years and have finally decided to take the plunge.
After those lovely mehendi ceremony pictures, we bring you some more sneak-peek from their haldi ceremony which took place yesterday. Check out the new pictures right away here-
Post haldi too, the couple posed for some really romantic pictures that you just can't miss. Check them out here-
Earlier, Model-actress Dipannita Sharma who is among the guests at the wedding, told BT on Saturday, "The mehndi was a lot of fun, with Assamese, Hindi and Marathi songs being played in the background. Everybody, including the couple, had a great time dancing."
Dipannita added, "Even the decor was a mix of Assamese and Marathi cultures. The wedding will also be a blend of both cultures, as Ankita is from Assam and Milind is a Maharashtrian. They want to keep it simple. We can't wait to see them married."
Meanwhile, check out this inside videos post haldi where Milind and Ankita are seen dancing romantically-
A few days back there were rumours that the couple have split ways but now with them finally saying 'I do' today, all the rumours have been put to rest.