- Isha Ambani's Engagement In Italy: Priyanka Chopra Makes A Stunning Bridesmaid; Nick Jonas Joins Her
- Nick Jonas Opens Up About His Fiancee Priyanka Chopra, Reveals How He Fell In Love With Her!
- Priyanka Chopra Gets Cozy With Nick Jonas In Texas; Their Vacation Photos Look Too Much Fun!
- Priyanka Chopra Reveals She's Asthmatic, Says It Can't Stop Her From Achieving Her Goals!
- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- 'Happy Birthday Baby': Priyanka Chopra Wishes Nick Jonas On His Birthday With A Sweet Kiss!
- Salman Khan's Habit Of Arriving Late Pissed Priyanka Chopra; A Source Close To PeeCee Hits Back!
- Priyanka Chopra Would Either Wear Sweatshirt Or ‘Nothing At All’ For A Date Night With Nick Jonas!
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Redefine Love In These Mushy Photos, Are You Ready To Go 'Awww'?
- Priyanka Chopra Reveals Her & Nick Jonas' Celebrity Nickname & Leaves Him Embarrassed!
- Bhai Se Panga! Priyanka Chopra Left Bharat Because She Doesn’t Want To Work With Me: Salman Khan
- Nick Jonas Shared An Open Kiss With This Beauty Before He Met Priyanka Chopra!
Priyanka Chopra dropped a pleasant surprise when she formally made her engagement announcement with boyfriend Nick Jonas with a roka ceremony on Saturday. Reports suggest that Nick popped the question with an engagement ring from Tiffany & Co. worth $200,000 on Priyanka's 36th birthday and the couple got engaged in London.
On Saturday, after the roka ceremony, Priyanka and Nick hosted an intimate dinner party for their families and close friends. DJ Khushi, who played the music at the engagement bash, reveals some inside scoop about the party and the newly-engaged couple.
Nick Is Desi At Heart
DJ Khushi told IANS, "Nick Jonas is more Indian than American. He was such a sport and was letting his lady lead the way throughout the celebrations."
We Totally Agree With That
He further revealed, "Both of them make such a beautifully co-ordinated couple and their sense of music is pretty much similar."
Guess Which Song Ruled The Playlist That Night!
Khushi revealed, "Friends and families danced on songs by Cardi B and Drake. In Bollywood numbers, songs like ‘Ban ja rani' and ‘Bom diggy diggy' and of course the biggest wedding song in the country - ‘Gallan Goodiyaan', which is a song from Priyanka's movie, were a big hit."
A Mix Of Energetic & Breezy
"I was given a mandate of keeping the mood energetic and breezy. My set started with a lot of deep house towards the early evening followed some of pop, hip-hop and R&B, and then as the night progressed...Bollywood," DJ Khushi further added.
Back To The US
After the engagement ceremony, Nick Jonas and his family flew back to the US. Here's a picture of them from the airport.
But before flying back, Priyanka and Nick visited an orphanage in the city. Later, Nick shared a video of Priyanka, where she is seen dancing with a kid to her hit song Tune Maari Entriyaan from Gunday. A gushing Nick wrote on the Instagram Story, "St.Catherine's orphanage today. My heart is full." Aww, that's so cute of him.
📹|| Nick via his Instagram story. pic.twitter.com/RrW7AfzUdS— Nick Jonas Daily (@DailyNickJonas) August 19, 2018