- Deepika Padukone On Irrfan Khan's Illness: Life Is Fragile, Anything Can Happen To Anyone!
- Irrfan Khan Exits Amazon Prime Original Series Gormint Due To Ill Health
- Ranbir Kapoor & Arjun Kapoor To Star In Life In A Metro 2?
- Karwaan Weekend Collection: Irrfan Khan-Dulquer Salmaan Film Races Ahead On Day 3
- Karwaan Movie Review: Irrfan Khan & Dulquer Salmaan Make Every Minute Of This Trip Memorable!
- Irrfan Khan On His Health Update: My Days Are Unpredictable; I Have Had The Fourth Cycle Of Chemo
- EXCLUSIVE! I Am Glad I Got To Be Dulquer Salmaan's Friend First & Then His Fan - Mithila Palkar
- Dulquer Salmaan: I Want Every Film Choice Of Mine To Be A Reflection Of My Love For Cinema
- EXCLUSIVE! Dulquer Salmaan Is A Perfect Combination Of Credibility & Curiosity - Akarsh Khurana
- Irrfan Khan's Co-Star Saba Qamar Trolled For Smoking & Dressing 'Inappropriately'! Leaked Pics
- Irrfan Khan Watched Karwaan At A Special Screening In London, Here's His Review!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
Irrfan Khan is suffering from neuroendocrine tumour and is currently at a London hospital for treatment.The Blackmail director Abhinay Deo opened up about the actor saying that he's "optimistic about the treatment" and his fighting spirit will never let the disease get him down. Abhinay praised Irrfan's ability to stay positive even when hit by the worse and opened up to HT by saying,
"What he's doing is absolutely inspirational and amazing. He not only opened up in detail about what he's going through at this point of time, but also (talked about) how he's dealing with his illness. This clearly highlights his positivity and strength. And in my opinion, it's a winner's attitude, something that we should learn from him."
Abhinay Praises Irrfan's Fighting Spirit!
"Irrfan is showing us how to deal with such circumstances in life. I'm happy that he's doing well and, hopefully, will be back with us as early as possible."
Irrfan Khan Is Class Apart!
"Irrfan's character (Dev) in Blackmail has the least number of lines - we needed someone who could deliver even with few words and expression, but at the same time wouldn't go overboard. There are very few actors in the country who can pull off such a layered performance."
Irrfan Khan Blends With The Character Really Well!
"Irrfan lets the character blend with himself, and you don't know where Irrfan ended and Dev started. When you watch him on screen, you see Irrfan, but you only identify with the character."
More About Irrfan's Character In Blackmail!
"How he deals with situations and the way he makes you laugh is wonderful. And at the end of it, he pulls off the performance making you feel two opposite things at the same time."
Great Work Comes From Team Effort!
"Honestly, good work is always a team effort. When everyone makes something with their heart and soul, a good piece of work comes out of it. And it also strikes the right chord with the audience."
Irrfan Khan Wants Blackmail To Release On Time!
"We're keeping no stone unturned to promote the film; even Irrfan wanted it this way. He wants the best for the film and has extended his support," Abhinay Deo summed it up.
Irrfan Khan and Divya Dutta starrer Blackmail is all set to hit the theatres on April 6, 2018. The film has a never seen before plot where Irrfan spots his wife in bed with another man and instead of taking them head on, he secretly blackmails them and extorts money.