- BEST OF 2017! Which Of These Promising Fresh Faces Charmed You The Most?
- Hindi Medium Movie Review: This Irrfan Khan Starrer Passes With Flying Colors Despite A Few Hiccups!
- After Insulting Salman, Hrithik, Emraan & Others, Pakistani Actress Saba Qamar Says It Was For Fun!
- Irrfan Khan's 'Hindi Medium' Poster Is Out!
- Irrfan Khan And Saba Qamar Share A Cute Moment In This New Still From Hindi Medium!
- MARK THE DATE! Irrfan Khan’s Hindi Medium To Release On 31st March, 2017
- Irrfan Khan On His Film Doob: No Bed Of Roses Selected As Bangladesh's Oscar Entry: It's An Honour
- Deepika Padukone On Irrfan Khan's Illness: Life Is Fragile, Anything Can Happen To Anyone!
- Irrfan Khan Exits Amazon Prime Original Series Gormint Due To Ill Health
- Ranbir Kapoor & Arjun Kapoor To Star In Life In A Metro 2?
- Karwaan Weekend Collection: Irrfan Khan-Dulquer Salmaan Film Races Ahead On Day 3
- Karwaan Movie Review: Irrfan Khan & Dulquer Salmaan Make Every Minute Of This Trip Memorable!
After Mahira Khan, yet another actress recently had to face the brunt of trolls and unsavory comments. Pakistani actress Saba Qamar who shared screen space with Irrfan Khan in Hindi Medium was trolled mercilessly on social media after a few private pictures of her taking a smoke break, from a recent photoshoot went viral on the internet.
The trollers slammed Saba for bringing shame to the Muslim community as smoking is against the religion especially for a woman. Others stopped low by commenting about her clothes. While Saba is yet to comment on this topic, her colleagues have come out in her support and slammed all the haters for slut-shaming her. Scroll down to read more-
Is She Even Muslim Any More?
A Twitter user @OfficalHanzala wrote, "Saba Qamar has also begin following Mahira Khan. Is she even Muslim any more."
Some Of Them Slut-Shamed Her
A few netizens condemned her for wearing a revealing outfit and wrote inappropriate comments.
Saba's Colleagues Defended Her
Pakistani actor Adnan Siddiqui who starred in Mom wrote, tweet, "Came through what's being called BTS images of my colleague and a friend #SabaQamar's recently done photoshoot which is spreading on social media like wildfire, I'm deeply saddened by this act, this is not us and we shouldn't take pride in it in any manner! #support #friendship."
Stop Looking Out For Every Excuse To Drag Your Icons
Osman Khalid Butt who worked with Saba in the Pakistani TV show Baaghi wrote an Instagram post which read, " Just heard about the all-too-familiar misogynistic, repulsive rhetoric that's swept the nation once BTS pictures from Saba's photoshoot were leaked (WITHOUT her consent). First: you do not fuck with Saba Qamar. Period. Second: For the love of God, stop looking for every excuse to drag your icons down. Third: STOP sharing these images/videos and stop commenting on them. If you want to speak out, speak out against the jahalat of whoever did this just for social media infamy."
When Saba Called Out The Hypocrisy
Interestingly, a few months back, Saba had shared this picture with a caption that read, " Mard peeyein toh wah 😘 Hum peeyein toh haaaa 🤭Tum khao toh chips 🍟 Hum khaain toh aaloo 🤢Smoking is injurious to all, not only to women.😊"