TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Ever since Irrfan Khan has been diagnosed with neuroendocrine tumor (a rare form of cancer), fans have been waiting desperately to have an update on his health. Irrfan, who's currently in London for his treatment talked to Indian Express and shared his experience and how he is trying to look at the positive side, despite going through the toughest phase of his life!
Irrfan Khan says, "I have had the fourth cycle of chemo. And I have to have six cycles and then we need to have a scan. After the third cycle, the scan was positive. But we need to see after the sixth scan. And then we'll see where it takes me."
"There's no guarantee of life with anybody. My mind could always tell me to hang a kind of chip on your neck and say, "I have this disease and I could die in a few months or a year or two." Or I could just avoid this conversation completely and live my life the way it offers me. And it offers so much. I admit I was walking around with blinders. I couldn't see what it offered me."
Irrfan Khan also admitted that despite facing the storm in his life, his heart has found the peace. He says, "Clarity came like lightning. You stop your contemplation, you stop your planning, you stop the noise. You see the other aspect of it. It gives you so much. Life offers you so much. That's why I feel like I have no other words but thanks. There are no other words, there's no other demand, there's no other prayer."
When Irrfan was asked if he's reading scrpits or planning to work post the treatment, he said, "No, I'm completely out of reading scripts. This has become a surreal experience. My days are unpredictable."
We wish a speedy recovery to one of the most talented actors of Bollywood!