- Manmarziyaan Fiasco: Abhishek Bachchan Refuses To Take Anurag Kashyap’s Side Over Smoking Scene
- Abhishek Bachchan Doesn’t Want To Make Aaradhya Feel Awkward; Will Avoid Doing This!
- Taapsee Pannu Trolls People Who Protested The 'Smoking Scene' In Manmarziyaan! View Tweets
- Manmarziyaan Film-makers Delete 3 Scenes Which Hurt Sikh Sentiments
- Abhishek Bachchan Doesn't Like Aaradhya Getting Papped; Says, 'Let Her Grow Up & Decide'!
- Is Navya Naveli Nanda Planning To Work In Bollywood? Abhishek Bachchan Answers
- Taapsee Pannu To Marry Her Boyfriend Mathias Boe By The End Of The Year? Read Details!
- Manmarziyaan Weekend Collection: Film Mints Rs. 14.33 Crores In 3 Days!
- Manmarziyaan: Abhishek Bachchan-Taapsee Pannu-Vicky Kaushal Film Gets A Thumbs Up From The Audience!
- Manmarziyaan Movie Review: Anurag Kashyap Paints Love On The Canvas In Its Truest Form!
- Manmarziyaan vs Mitron Box Office Predictions: Which Film Will Entice The Audience?
- Manmarziyaan: Amitabh Bachchan Finds It Difficult To Speak To Abhishek After Watching The Film!
Fans loved the sizzling chemistry of Abhishek Bachchan & Rani Mukerji in Bunty Aur Babli and even today, there are many fans who'd want them back on the silver screen. But before we indulge into revelations on whether they will make a comeback or not, let us tell you that the duo was allegedly in a relationship but ended up parting ways!
Recently, it was reported that the sequel of Bunty Aur Babli might happen soon, and Abhishek & Rani are ready to star together in the film. In his exclusive interview with Pinkvilla, when Abhishek was asked about the same, here's what the actor said.
Abhishek Hints About The Sequel
He said, "When Bunty Aur Babli first released in 2005, you know Adi, the producer was very keen to do the sequel. But he said he didn't have a story right now. So, I know at that point in time there was a talk and would he like to make a sequel? I am sure he would."
Abhishek Further Added...
"But, until he doesn't find a story, I don't think you should believe in any reports. Traditionally with Adi what happens is, the sequels be Dhoom or any other film, he will message me and say, 'I have cracked it and we are going to start'."
Abhishek Is Waiting For Aditya Chopra's Confirmation
"I still haven't got that message from him. Until he tells me that, it's not correct for me to confirm any rumour because I have to wait until Adi tells me that the film is happening."
On A Related Note, Here's What Went Wrong Between Abhishek & Rani
In an interview with Filmfare, when Rani was asked about what went wrong between Abhishek and her, and if she's upset that Abhishek didn't invite her to his wedding, here's what she had said:
"Only Abhishek can throw light on that. The truth is that if a person chooses not to invite you to their wedding, you realise where you stand with the person. You may be deluded and think you are friends but maybe the friendship was only restricted to being co-stars on the sets."
Rani: Me & Abhishek Are Not Friends
She had further added, "It doesn't matter. It became very clear and evident that we were only co-actors and not friends. Moreover inviting someone to a wedding is a personal choice."
Rani Was Clearly Displeased, But Later Covered It Up By Saying This:
"Tomorrow when I decide to get married, I will choose the handful of people I want to invite. A lot has been blown out of proportion. Poor guy has been married for many years, we should all move on. I will always have fond memories of working with him."
Do You Think They Will Ever Make A Comeback?
It would be indeed interesting to see if Abhishek & Rani will give their nod to the sequel of Bunty Aur Babli. As of now, Abhishek is busy promoting his upcoming film, Manmarziyaan.