TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Ever since Ranbir Kapoor has made his relationship with Alia Bhatt official, fans have been curious to know what went wrong with Alia Bhatt and Sidharth Malhotra. Though the duo never made their relationship official, their PDAs and gestures for each other spoke louder than their words! Now, after a long time, Sidharth has spoken about his alleged ex-girlfriend, Alia, and if you think he's upset with her owing to her affair with Ranbir, you gotta read his statement!
Sid On What Bond He Shares With Alia Currently
Considering they are alleged ex-couple, Sidharth would have chosen to give a twisted reply but he was all sweet while talking about her.
He told Filmfare, "We started our journey together, we have done two films. Varun, Alia and I have a deep connect. We've shared many emotions and experiences together. So the bond will always remain."
Sid Has No Qualms About Working With Alia Again
"People keep telling us that we should do a film together. But let's see. It's a matter of us getting the right script and a director like Karan Johar. Because only he can manage that. But now he's doing Takht. Everyone is busy with their own journeys."
Meanwhile, Alia-Ranbir Are Going All Strong In Their Relationship
Recently, Ranbir Kapoor turned a year older and the Kapoor scion celebrated his special day with girlfriend, Alia Bhatt and mommy Neetu Kapoor.
In Case You Missed Their Pics
The duo left the netizens gushing over their cute pictures from the birthday celebration!
Alia Had Also Baked A Cake For Ranbir
Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor are leaving no stones unturned when it comes to surprising their fans with their cute gestures for each other and we're totally loving it!
Alia & Ranbir Were Also Spotted Chilling With Deepika
Alia Bhatt is all cool about Ranbir Kapoor's past and she was seen chilling with Deepika Padukone, Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Ranveer Singh, Karan Johar and Ranbir Kapoor at the latter's house.