TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
A few days back, we had reported that Sidharth Malhotra and Parineeti Chopra, who worked together in the 2014 film 'Hasee Toh Phasee', are now all set to reunite for Ekta Kapoor's next film 'Jabariya Jodi', which will be helmed by Prasant Singh. The shooting for this film has already commenced in Lucknow. After revealing the logo of the film with an intriguing video, the makers have now dropped the first-look poster of the film.
The poster features Sidharth and Parineeti gazing into each other's eyes, while a groom lies in a wedding chair. Check it out right away here.
Jabariya Jodi revolves around the theme of groom abduction in Bihar. The film was earlier tentatively titled as 'Shotgun Shaadi'. Sidharth was earlier quoted as saying by a leading daily, "Balaji will always be special because till date, my biggest film (Ek Villain, 2014) is with Ekta. That's why the thought of calling her up about this script earlier this year was obvious. She's good at presenting and marketing a film. We have had great energies which have worked for us in Ek Villain and we are going to amplify it further with this movie." The actor plays the role of a Bihari thug in the film.
Interestingly, it was Sidharth who suggested the title 'Jabariya Jodi' for the flick. A source had earlier revealed, "He came across this word during the readings and told the team about it. They liked it instantly."
Jabariya Jodi also stars Aparshakti Khurana, Sanjay Mishra, Neeraj Sood, Gopal Dutt, Javed Jaaferi and Chandan Roy Sanyal.