- Isha Ambani's Grand Engagement At Lake Como: Janhvi Kapoor Looks Breathtaking In A Black Gown [Pics]
- Janhvi Kapoor Gets Slut-shamed; Fans Post Hate Comments, Ask Her To Undergo Surgery Like Mom Sridevi
- Janhvi Kapoor Has Tremendous Potential & Is Here To Stay In Bollywood: Arjun Kapoor
- WIFT Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Her Daughter Aaradhya Steal The Show; See Photos!
- Shahrukh Khan's Son Aryan & Khushi Kapoor To Debut In Bollywood With A Karan Johar Film?
- Janhvi Kapoor On Competing With Sara Ali Khan: People Love Pitting Women Against Each Other
- Priyanka Chopra Celebrates Her Late Father’s Birthday, Goes Out For Dinner With Mom & Janhvi Kapoor
- Boney Kapoor Reveals He Took 12 Years To Win Sridevi's Heart; Janhvi Kapoor Breaks Down In Tears!
- Karan Johar Reveals Major Details About Takht, Says It's Like 'K3G Of The Mughal Era'!
- Karan Johar Announces Takht With Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, Janhvi Kapoor!
- Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif Turn Groom & Bride For Manish Malhotra; Janhvi & Sara Make Jaws Drop
- Why Is Suhana Khan On The Vogue Cover? Fans Troll Shahrukh Khan’s Daughter More BRUTALLY Than Janhvi
Time and again, we've realised that there's absolutely no way to stop the trolls, and the only way to deal with the constant attacks is by abiding to the golden rule of online law, which is 'do not feed the trolls'. The newcomer in Bollywood, Janhvi Kapoor, faced a barrage of trolls during her debut movie Dhadak and still continues to keep up with it. Karan Johar is hosting a radio show named 'Calling Karan' at a popular radio station and users call him with regards to their personal life and ask his suggestion on how to deal with certain problems.
Surprisingly, this time, a young starlet called him up asking on how to deal with trolls, and the starlet is none other than Janhvi Kapoor. Karan Johar gave excellent tips on how to deal with them by saying, "Just Jhanvi, I have discussed this with you time and again just learn to be amused by them. They are a group of lonely, unhappy, unattractive, unemployed people who don't need to give you any input and advice. They are just angry and upset because of their circumstance and they just can't bare the fact that you are in a poised, beautiful, wonderful, privileged position."
Under The Right Guidance
Right from the beginning, Janhvi Kapoor has been under the right guidance of Karan Johar, and we're sure that he'll watch her back at any step of her life. From teaching her on how to deal with trolls to offering her advice on movies, he's made it a point to help Janhvi.
How To Heal Hearts!
During his stint as a Radio Jockey, Karan Johar educated his listeners on how to deal with a broken heart by saying, "Remember in the movie Queen, when Kangana's wedding is called off, and how she transforms from a shy girl to an independent, self- loving person? Well, you can also do just that."
The Time When A User Called Asking “Makeup Sex Or Breakup Sex?”
A user called Karan Johar asking "Makeup sex or breakup sex" and KJo had a perfect reply to it. "Sex any which way is always good, but when you make up, it always seems much stronger. Breakup is, you know, it's done with anyway, and you won't get it again."
Always A Busy Man
Karan Johar is a very busy man, as he's producing movies, being a judge at television shows, running a chat show on a radio station and various other things. He's got his hands occupied at the moment and is giving his best to all of it, we must say.