- Isha Ambani's Grand Engagement At Lake Como: Janhvi Kapoor Looks Breathtaking In A Black Gown [Pics]
- Janhvi Kapoor Gets Slut-shamed; Fans Post Hate Comments, Ask Her To Undergo Surgery Like Mom Sridevi
- Janhvi Kapoor Has Tremendous Potential & Is Here To Stay In Bollywood: Arjun Kapoor
- WIFT Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Her Daughter Aaradhya Steal The Show; See Photos!
- Janhvi Kapoor Asks Karan Johar On How To Deal With Trolls & Here's What He Has To Say!
- Shahrukh Khan's Son Aryan & Khushi Kapoor To Debut In Bollywood With A Karan Johar Film?
- Janhvi Kapoor On Competing With Sara Ali Khan: People Love Pitting Women Against Each Other
- Priyanka Chopra Celebrates Her Late Father’s Birthday, Goes Out For Dinner With Mom & Janhvi Kapoor
- Boney Kapoor Reveals He Took 12 Years To Win Sridevi's Heart; Janhvi Kapoor Breaks Down In Tears!
- Karan Johar Reveals Major Details About Takht, Says It's Like 'K3G Of The Mughal Era'!
- Karan Johar Announces Takht With Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, Janhvi Kapoor!
- Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif Turn Groom & Bride For Manish Malhotra; Janhvi & Sara Make Jaws Drop
While most of the us, celebrated Mother's day spending some quality time with our moms, surprising her or expressing our love to our moms, Janhvi Kapoor spent this special day with the memories of her mom, Sridevi and shared a cute throwback picture with her, which will surely leave you with mixed feelings!
While, the picture is all things cute, we can imagine how hard it must be for Janhvi Kapoor & Khushi Kapoor to remember all the good memories of Sridevi, while she's gone. They must be missing their mom like never before. Have a look at the picture, which Janhvi shared on her Instagram page and also see what celebs like Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Alia Bhatt, Arjun Kapoor shared on their Instagram page.
Janhvi Kapoor shared this throwback picture from her childhood days, in which she can be seen posing for the camera, while Sridevi is totally in awe of her. Sweet, we say.
ARB's Post Dedicates Her Post To Aaradhya
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who recently made a debut on Instagram shared this picture and captioned it as saying, "YOU COMPLETE ME HAPPIEST MOTHERS' DAYS EVERY BREATH OF OUR LIVES.."
Arjun Kapoor Shares A Throwback Pic With His Mom
Arjun Kapoor captioned the picture as saying, "You made me reach for the stars and now you watch over us as our shining star & guiding light love you Mom Happy Mother's Day from@anshulakapoor & me as u always used to say Rab Rakha for us u are our everything protect us & support us like u always have... big tight."
Varun Dhawan, who's one doting son, also shared a picture with his mother Karuna Dhawan and left his fans drooling over the picture.
Cutie Viaan Makes A Handmade Card For Shilpa Shetty
"This is the best role of my life, and I already won an award in the form of you before I played it?Still feels like yesterday when you were inside me.. Gosh! how time flies.Its amazing to now see my heart beat outside of me...Viaan-Raj , Thankyou for choosing me. And I got my FIRST handwritten card today. Happy Mother's Day to my mom , love you to the moon and back ..and to all you #SuperMoms #wonderwomen, Sending u all a #grouphug #loveyourmom #respect #gratitude," wrote Shilpa Shetty.
Too Adorable To Handle!
Alia Bhatt shared a candid picture with her mom Soni Razdaan and captioned it as saying, "Hello beautiful mommy. It's your day. Today & everyday." They do look beautiful in this picture.
Katrina Kaif also shared a throwback picture with her dearest mommy and captioned it as saying, "Happy Mother's Day.... the best example of positivity, selflessness, and generosity❤️"
Cute. Cuter. Cutest.
Parineeti Chopra also shared her childhood picture with her mommy and captioned it as saying, "Happppy mothers' day mom!!!! @rynachopra Wishing you today is just a formality. Its mothers' day everyday!! Love, @thisissahajchopra @shivangchopra99 and me ❤️❤️❤️."