- Janhvi Kapoor On Getting A Break Because She's Sridevi's Daughter: I Feel Bullied & Cornered
- Not Sridevi Or Karan Johar, THIS Person Suggested Janhvi Kapoor's Name For Dhadak!
- Janhvi Kapoor Not Excited About Being Compared To Sridevi; Wants To Create Her Own Identity!
- Janhvi Kapoor Told Sridevi, 'I Don't Want You To Tell Me How I Should Do It' Before Shooting Dhadak!
- Did Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter Feel Any Pressure For Recreating 'Zingaat' For Dhadak?
- Zingaat Song: This Ishaan Khatter- Janhvi Kapoor Song Is A Perfect Cure For Your Mid-Week Blues!
- Karan Johar's Favourite Rejected; He Didn't Want To Sign Sara Ali Khan With Ranveer Singh In Simmba
- Janhvi Kapoor's Emotional Post For Arjun Kapoor On His Birthday: You Are The Reason For Our Strength
- Arjun Kapoor Is All Praises For Janhvi Kapoor After Watching The Dhadak Trailer!
- Janhvi Kapoor Reveals How Arjun Kapoor Cheers Her Up When She Gets Upset Reading 'Negative' Comments
- When Janhvi Kapoor Got A Panic Attack After Someone Commented 'She Can't Act'!
- VIRAL VIDEO! When Janhvi Kapoor As A Kid Presented The Best Actor Award To Shahrukh Khan
While most of the us, celebrated Mother's day spending some quality time with our moms, surprising her or expressing our love to our moms, Janhvi Kapoor spent this special day with the memories of her mom, Sridevi and shared a cute throwback picture with her, which will surely leave you with mixed feelings!
While, the picture is all things cute, we can imagine how hard it must be for Janhvi Kapoor & Khushi Kapoor to remember all the good memories of Sridevi, while she's gone. They must be missing their mom like never before. Have a look at the picture, which Janhvi shared on her Instagram page and also see what celebs like Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Alia Bhatt, Arjun Kapoor shared on their Instagram page.
Janhvi Kapoor shared this throwback picture from her childhood days, in which she can be seen posing for the camera, while Sridevi is totally in awe of her. Sweet, we say.
ARB's Post Dedicates Her Post To Aaradhya
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who recently made a debut on Instagram shared this picture and captioned it as saying, "YOU COMPLETE ME HAPPIEST MOTHERS' DAYS EVERY BREATH OF OUR LIVES.."
Arjun Kapoor Shares A Throwback Pic With His Mom
Arjun Kapoor captioned the picture as saying, "You made me reach for the stars and now you watch over us as our shining star & guiding light love you Mom Happy Mother's Day from@anshulakapoor & me as u always used to say Rab Rakha for us u are our everything protect us & support us like u always have... big tight."
Varun Dhawan, who's one doting son, also shared a picture with his mother Karuna Dhawan and left his fans drooling over the picture.
Cutie Viaan Makes A Handmade Card For Shilpa Shetty
"This is the best role of my life, and I already won an award in the form of you before I played it?Still feels like yesterday when you were inside me.. Gosh! how time flies.Its amazing to now see my heart beat outside of me...Viaan-Raj , Thankyou for choosing me. And I got my FIRST handwritten card today. Happy Mother's Day to my mom , love you to the moon and back ..and to all you #SuperMoms #wonderwomen, Sending u all a #grouphug #loveyourmom #respect #gratitude," wrote Shilpa Shetty.
Too Adorable To Handle!
Alia Bhatt shared a candid picture with her mom Soni Razdaan and captioned it as saying, "Hello beautiful mommy. It's your day. Today & everyday." They do look beautiful in this picture.
Katrina Kaif also shared a throwback picture with her dearest mommy and captioned it as saying, "Happy Mother's Day.... the best example of positivity, selflessness, and generosity❤️"
Cute. Cuter. Cutest.
Parineeti Chopra also shared her childhood picture with her mommy and captioned it as saying, "Happppy mothers' day mom!!!! @rynachopra Wishing you today is just a formality. Its mothers' day everyday!! Love, @thisissahajchopra @shivangchopra99 and me ❤️❤️❤️."