- Janhvi Kapoor Gets Slut-shamed; Fans Post Hate Comments, Ask Her To Undergo Surgery Like Mom Sridevi
- Janhvi Kapoor Has Tremendous Potential & Is Here To Stay In Bollywood: Arjun Kapoor
- WIFT Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Her Daughter Aaradhya Steal The Show; See Photos!
- Janhvi Kapoor Asks Karan Johar On How To Deal With Trolls & Here's What He Has To Say!
- Shahrukh Khan's Son Aryan & Khushi Kapoor To Debut In Bollywood With A Karan Johar Film?
- Janhvi Kapoor On Competing With Sara Ali Khan: People Love Pitting Women Against Each Other
- Priyanka Chopra Celebrates Her Late Father’s Birthday, Goes Out For Dinner With Mom & Janhvi Kapoor
- Boney Kapoor Reveals He Took 12 Years To Win Sridevi's Heart; Janhvi Kapoor Breaks Down In Tears!
- Karan Johar Reveals Major Details About Takht, Says It's Like 'K3G Of The Mughal Era'!
- Karan Johar Announces Takht With Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, Janhvi Kapoor!
- Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif Turn Groom & Bride For Manish Malhotra; Janhvi & Sara Make Jaws Drop
- Why Is Suhana Khan On The Vogue Cover? Fans Troll Shahrukh Khan’s Daughter More BRUTALLY Than Janhvi
2018 seems to be the year of the newcomers in Bollywood! First Ishaan Khatter, then Janhvi Kapoor and later Sara Ali Khan, Ananya Pandey, Tara Sutaria and Karan. While, debutante Janhvi Kapoor is all excited as an audience to see fresh faces this year, she feels it's unfortunate that she and her friend, Sara Ali Khan have been pitted against each other.
If on one side, daughter of late actor Sridevi, Janhvi has already made her debut with Dhadak today, Sara Ali Khan (daughter of Saif Ali Khan), on the other side, will foray into Bollywood with Kedarnath later this year. When asked about competing with Sara Ali Khan, Janhvi sounds a bit irritated and her reason is pretty justified!
Janhvi Sounds All Supportive For Sara
Janhvi has high hopes for Sara and believes actors can coexist as it is not 'the survival of the fittest kind of situation'.
"I'm really excited to see so many new faces, so much new talent. I've had the pleasure to know Sara. I think she's stunning, she is full of so much life and energy.I'm so much excited to see what she'll bring. So I know she's going to kill it," Janhvi told PTI.
But Janhvi Asks Why Only She Faces Such Questions But Not Ishaan?
Asked about 2018 being the year of newcomers, Janhvi revealed that she had often been asked about her 'competition' with Sara while her co-star Ishaan Khatter escaped such questions.
"Over the course of this past month, I've been asked about competition a lot. I find it odd because Ishaan hasn't been asked about it. And I think that's because I'm a girl."
Janhvi Says She's Capable Of Being Happy For Sara
"It's sad that sometimes we make it about how only one of the girls can be successful because we are very capable of being happy for each other. I think it's not a nice thing to put on the young girls in our society. I don't think it's survival of the fittest kind of situation. Coexisting is natural and it should be encouraged amongst young girls..."
Karan Will Be Ishaan Competitor
Ishaan Khatter made his debut with Majid Majidi's Beyond The Clouds and Sunny Deol's son, Karan, is set to enter films with home production, Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas, which is expected to release in later this year.