TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Janhvi Kapoor had a fantastic debut in Dhadak, which released on July 20, 2018, and the film fared pretty well at the box office. A lot of people loved Janhvi's screen presence and even compared her acting skills to her mother, Sridevi. There were a few scenes, particularly in which she resembled her mother and brought back memories, and now Arjun Kapoor opened up by saying that he sees tremendous potential in Janhvi Kapoor and she is here to stay in Bollywood.
"All these are important attributes for a good actor. None of us start out being perfect, I didn't, but in Janhvi's case the foundation is strong, she'll build on that and get better with every film. I see tremendous potential, Dhadak was just the tip of the iceberg," he said to HT.
You Can't Take Your Eyes Off Janhvi, Says Arjun Kapoor
"She's very young and it was her first film, but I saw nuances you'd expect from someone more mature. When Janhvi was on screen, you couldn't take your eyes off her."
Janhvi Kapoor Is Here To Stay In Bollywood!
"She's an introvert and needs time to come out of her shell. We are really proud of her and while as a family our reasons are emotional, I can say as an actor that Janhvi Kapoor is here to stay."
When Asked About His Wedding Plans!
Arjun Kapoor was asked about his wedding plans and he opened up by saying that he'd like to see his sister Anshula and cousin Rhea get married first. "Besides, there have just been two weddings (Mohit Marwah and Sonam Kapoor) and we should give the family time too, else they'll get tired attending weddings. Mujhe bas thodi si mohlat de do (just give me some time), please," he summed it up to HT.
On The Work Front
Arjun Kapoor is gearing up for the release of his upcoming movie Namaste England alongside Parineeti Chopra, and the movie is all set to hit the theatres on October 19, 2018.