- Janhvi Kapoor Gets Slut-shamed; Fans Post Hate Comments, Ask Her To Undergo Surgery Like Mom Sridevi
- Janhvi Kapoor Has Tremendous Potential & Is Here To Stay In Bollywood: Arjun Kapoor
- WIFT Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Her Daughter Aaradhya Steal The Show; See Photos!
- Janhvi Kapoor Asks Karan Johar On How To Deal With Trolls & Here's What He Has To Say!
- Shahrukh Khan's Son Aryan & Khushi Kapoor To Debut In Bollywood With A Karan Johar Film?
- Priyanka Chopra Celebrates Her Late Father’s Birthday, Goes Out For Dinner With Mom & Janhvi Kapoor
- Boney Kapoor Reveals He Took 12 Years To Win Sridevi's Heart; Janhvi Kapoor Breaks Down In Tears!
- Karan Johar Reveals Major Details About Takht, Says It's Like 'K3G Of The Mughal Era'!
- Karan Johar Announces Takht With Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, Janhvi Kapoor!
- Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif Turn Groom & Bride For Manish Malhotra; Janhvi & Sara Make Jaws Drop
- Why Is Suhana Khan On The Vogue Cover? Fans Troll Shahrukh Khan’s Daughter More BRUTALLY Than Janhvi
- Vogue Beauty Awards 2018 Winners: Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif, Janhvi Kapoor Win It Big!
Janhvi Kapoor has already made a foray into Bollywood with Karan Johar's Dhadak and the film turned out to be pretty successful for the débutante Janhvi, who's the elder daughter of late actress Sridevi! But as we all know, Bollywood & competition go hand in hand. In her recent interaction with DNA, when Janhvi was asked if there's a sense of competition with her contemporary Sara Ali Khan, she said, "I don't know why everyone is pitting us against each other. I guess people enjoy doing that. Competition is a bad thing if you make it sound that way."
Janhvi Asks Why Ishaan Never Faces Such Questions?
The young actress also said that it's sexism to ask only the actresses about competition and not the actors! She gave an example of her Dhadak co-star Ishaan Khatter and said, "It's also odd because I think you only pit women against each other. Why is no one asking Ishaan the same question - if he's feeling the sting of competition, too!
She Further Added..
"People love pitting women against each other. But in reality, we can be happy and celebrate each other's success. It's easy to co-exist, if you are doing a good job."
Janhvi: 'I'm Sure Sara, Ananya & Tara Will Be Magic'
Janhvi also asserted, "As an audience member, I'm excited to see Sara, Ananya and Tara. I haven't interacted with Tara, but I have spoken to Sara and Ananya and they're so full of life.
They are amazing people and I'm excited to see them on screen because I'm sure they will be magic. It's good to see so much new talent coming into the industry."
Janhvi On Sara & Ananya's Feedback On Dhadak
When asked if she got a feedback from her friends, Sara Ali Khan and Ananya Pandey after watching Dhadak, she said, "Both Sara and Ananya spoke to me once the promos of Dhadak were out. They are sweet."
On the work front, Janhvi Kapoor has already bagged her second film. She will next be seen in Karan Johar's upcoming period-drama, Takht. The film also casts Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, Vicky Kaushal, Anil Kapoor and Bhumi Pednekar.