TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Tanushree Dutta levelled allegations against Nana Patekar that he sexually harassed her on the sets of Horn OK Please in 2008 and when she turned down his unruly advances, he called up goons from the MNS party to vandalise her car and threaten her with dire consequences. Nana Patekar has claimed that he's innocent and branded Tanushree Dutta as a liar in return.
Also, a lot of Bollywood stars such as Priyanka Chopra, Farhan Akhtar, Swara Bhaskar, Chitrangda Singh and others came out in support of Tanushree Dutta, while a few others chose to stay mum about the issue. Kailash Kher was asked to comment about the Tanushree-Nana controversy and instead of taking sides on who is right or wrong, the singer stated that the whole issue is just "meaningless" to him.
The Issue Is Meaningless, Says Kailash Kher
"This is a meaningless issue for me. I believe if two people are fighting there are institutions made for the purpose; they have legal recourse available for them," said Kailash Kher to ANI.
I Won't Talk On Meaningless Issues!
"If others talk about such issues, they are just trying to act smart. I am not born to do meaningless talk."
On Asked Who's Side Does He Support
"I am on my side. I am on a good heart's side. It depends on a person to choose between positivity and negativity. People should talk about their work and meaningful things."
It's All Meaningless
So, there you go, folks! As per Kailash Kher, only work-related matters are meaningful and when it comes down to sexual harassment, the entire topic is meaningless and not worth anyone's time to talk about.
Nana Patekar Called Tanushree Dutta A Liar!
When Nana Patekar was cornered by the reporters at the airport, he had little choice but to speak up and when he did, he said that Tanushree Dutta is lying. "A lie will remain a lie," he said and walked away.