- Jim Sarbh- Kangana Ranaut Get SLAMMED For Cracking A Rape Joke At Cannes, Actor Reveals The Truth!
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
- CANNES 2018: Deepika Padukone & Kangana Ranaut LOCK HORNS At The Red Carpet Looking All FIERY [PICS]
- Cannes 2018: Kangana Ranaut Takes Us Back To The Vintage Era In A Stunning Black Sabyasachi Sari!
- Cannes 2018: Kangana Ranaut Makes A Shocking Comment, Says She Doesn't Want To Look The Best!
- An Upset Majid Majidi EXPOSES Kangana Ranaut's Lie; Also Reveals Why He Rejected Deepika Padukone
- Kangana Ranaut Finally Opens Up, Reveals The Real Reason Why She Is Not On Social Media!
- Sri Reddy - The Recent Sensation For Various Reasons!
- Kangana Ranaut On Playing Rani Laxmibai In Manikarnika: When I Dress Up, I Get So Many Compliments
- Not Mumbai Or Manali, Kangana Ranaut Wanted To Build A House In Europe; But Then What Went Wrong?
- Kangana Ranaut Takes A MAJOR DIG At Deepika Padukone & Kareena Kapoor Over Their OBSCENE Item Songs
- Move Over Big B's Jalsa & SRK's Mannat! The View Of Kangana Ranaut's Manali Abode Is BREATH-TAKING!
Last year, Karan Johar & Kangana Ranaut were all over the headlines owing to the latter's stint at KJo's popular chat show, Koffee With Karan as she referred him 'the flag-bearer of nepotism'. KJo, too, didn't shy away from giving it back to Kangana and told she should stop playing the 'victim card'.
Unlike 2017, 2018 holds a lot of surprise for movie-buffs! Won't you be surprised if we tell you that Kangana Ranaut has agreed to join Karan Johar for his upcoming show, India's Next Superstars and she indeed made it clear that she's doing it all because of 'money'.
Kangana's Statement Over Joining Karan On The Show
Talking about the same, Kangana Ranaut told Mumbai Mirrror, "I am looking forward to being on the show. It is a professional commitment for which I'm being paid."
Kangana's Sly Dig At Karan
"What is delightful is that Karan (Johar) is okay with doing the show with me and seems to be slowly warming up to me," further added Kangana Ranaut.
Does He Hate Kangana Ranaut?
Speaking about the same, Karan had said, "I don't hate Kangana and she doesn't hate me. And I don't regret my words. We are adults and I will probably call her for my next party and I forgot to call for the last one. I would love to call her because I have a great amount of regard for her."
"She wasn't attacking me, she was blaming me for something and I was defending for the same," had concluded the film-maker.