- Manikarnika First Poster: Kangana Ranaut's Fierce Look As Rani Laxmi Bai Will Leave You Stunned!
- Kangana Ranaut Says She Is Least Interested In Joining Politics Because She Is Anyway Successful!
- Kangana Ranaut: Lynching In The Name Of Cows Is Wrong, You Feel Heartbroken At What's Going On
- Kangana Ranaut Goes The Aamir Khan Way; Demands Profit-sharing For Mental Hai Kya!
- Mental Hai Kya: Kangana Ranaut Says As A Celebrity It's Her Responsibility To Address This Subject
- Vogue Beauty Awards 2018 Winners: Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif, Janhvi Kapoor Win It Big!
- Kangana Ranaut Says She's Upset With The News Of Priyanka Chopra's Engagement To Nick Jonas!
- It’s Official! Kangana Ranaut & Hrithik Roshan Will Lock Horns At Box Office Next January
- What Price Did Kangana Ranaut Pay For Exposing Bullies In Industry & Being Outspoken?
- Shaheer Sheikh Spotted With Kangana Ranaut’s Mental Hai Kya Team, Is He Doing The Film?
- International Yoga Day: Kangana Ranaut & Shilpa Shetty Give Us Plenty Of Fitness Goals!
- Dhadak: Karan Johar Takes A Sly Dig At Kangana Ranaut After Launching Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter
Last year, Karan Johar & Kangana Ranaut were all over the headlines owing to the latter's stint at KJo's popular chat show, Koffee With Karan as she referred him 'the flag-bearer of nepotism'. KJo, too, didn't shy away from giving it back to Kangana and told she should stop playing the 'victim card'.
Unlike 2017, 2018 holds a lot of surprise for movie-buffs! Won't you be surprised if we tell you that Kangana Ranaut has agreed to join Karan Johar for his upcoming show, India's Next Superstars and she indeed made it clear that she's doing it all because of 'money'.
Kangana's Statement Over Joining Karan On The Show
Talking about the same, Kangana Ranaut told Mumbai Mirrror, "I am looking forward to being on the show. It is a professional commitment for which I'm being paid."
Kangana's Sly Dig At Karan
"What is delightful is that Karan (Johar) is okay with doing the show with me and seems to be slowly warming up to me," further added Kangana Ranaut.
Here's How Karan Reacted To Working With Kangana
For the late-comers, When Karan was asked if Kangana Ranaut would be invited on the show, he said, "I am sure when Star Plus invites her, we will be happy to have her. Our hearts are big, our house is open to all. We will happily, lovingly and respectfully welcome her on the show."
What Went Wrong Between Karan & Kangana?
When Kangana had targeted Karan as the ‘flag-bearer of nepotism' on the latter's chat show, Karan didn't take her comment well and did the same with her.
In an interview, when he was asked about to comment on Kangana's 'nepotism' remark, he had said, "I was not at all. I felt like I was attacked, she was the missile and I was the target."
'She Clearly Learned Those 12 Lines'
"I was not being nepotistic or sexist, I was just like she has her opinion and she is giving her thoughts. She clearly learned those 12 lines and came and they were wonderful. Even I learn my lines for any interview, these are not criticism."
When Karan Asked Kangana To Leave The Industry & Later Justified His Statement
"She had an opinion, she is an exceptional talent and I have always said that. She has her opinion and she said it. Two weeks later, I was given a platform and I said what I had to."
"I don't know what to say, what she meant, whereas I have never crossed paths with her beyond here and there. She decided to choose me, to make her point which is fine," had added Karan.
Does He Hate Kangana Ranaut?
Speaking about the same, Karan had said, "I don't hate Kangana and she doesn't hate me. And I don't regret my words. We are adults and I will probably call her for my next party and I forgot to call for the last one. I would love to call her because I have a great amount of regard for her."
"She wasn't attacking me, she was blaming me for something and I was defending for the same," had concluded the film-maker.