TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Priyanka Chopra's exit from Salman Khan's Bharat has set tongues wagging! It doesn't happen every day when an actress walks out of an A-lister film. But PeeCee is one independent woman and doesn't give a damn to what everyone follows. She makes her own rules and lives by it. Currently, the actress is constantly in the headlines, owing to her alleged engagement with Nick Jonas and now, actress Kangana Ranaut has confirmed PeeCee's wedding rumours! Wondering how? Keep reading to know more...
Kangana Spoke To PeeCee
Last night, while interacting with media at the red carpet of the Vogue Beauty Awards, Kangana Ranaut revealed that she spoke to Priyanka Chopra, who has reportedly gotten engaged to American singer Nick Jonas.
Kangana Congratulated PeeCee
When asked if she's looking forward to Priyanka's wedding, Kangana told the reporters, "I spoke to Priyanka the other day and I congratulated her. She responded in a very... She seems excited and very happy."
Kangana Confirms The Wedding Rumours|
"If such an event is taking place, I'd love to celebrate with her because she is lovely and she deserves all the happiness. She is a very dear friend. I get very happy and excited with weddings and engagements."
What About The Wedding Date?
When asked if Priyanka confirmed the wedding date to her, Kangana said, "Not to me".
Aren’t We Excited?
There were speculations that Priyanka, who has never spoken about her relationship with Nick, got engaged to the popstar on her birthday and would tie the knot this year.
Rumours of Priyanka and Nick's engagement started coming in after the actor pulled out of Salman Khan's forthcoming film Bharat.
On the work front, Priyanka Chopra will be next seen in The Sky Is Pink opposite Farhan Akhtar, whereas Kangana Ranaut will be next seen in Mental and Manikarnika.