TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
The Diwali week has just began and our Bollywood celebs too are in a celebratory mood. While some of them throw lavish Diwali parties for their friends from the film fraternity, Kangana Ranaut has some different plans in store this year. The actress will be celebrating Diwali away from the chaos of Mumbai city at her hometown, where she recently bought a new mansion, Kartik Nivas.
A Mumbai Mirror report states that the actress has taken a short three-day break from her hectic schedule to celebrate the festival with her family at her Manali mansion.
It's Time For Some Fam-Jam For Kangana
The 'Manikarnika' actress told Mumbai Mirror, "My entire family will come together this Diwali. My brother is introducing us to his girlfriend and making the relationship official, so we wanted to be together on this special day."
Say No To Noise This Diwali
She further added, "It's also my nephew Prithvi Raj's first Diwali. Since he's just a baby we will avoid noisy crackers."
It's Going To Be A Party For Some Music & Wine
"My grand piano, a song and wine is my idea of a party so in a sense I will be partying this Diwali," Kangana further told the daily.
Speaking About Films
On the professional front, Kangana is gearing for the release of Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi, which is slated to hit the screens on January 25, 2019. The film will lock horns with Hrithik Roshan's Super 30.
Kangana will also be seen in Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari's Panga where she essays the role of kabaddi player. The first schedule of the film is expected to kickstart in Bhopal in December.