- Jim Sarbh- Kangana Ranaut Get SLAMMED For Cracking A Rape Joke At Cannes, Actor Reveals The Truth!
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
- CANNES 2018: Deepika Padukone & Kangana Ranaut LOCK HORNS At The Red Carpet Looking All FIERY [PICS]
- Cannes 2018: Kangana Ranaut Takes Us Back To The Vintage Era In A Stunning Black Sabyasachi Sari!
- Cannes 2018: Kangana Ranaut Makes A Shocking Comment, Says She Doesn't Want To Look The Best!
- An Upset Majid Majidi EXPOSES Kangana Ranaut's Lie; Also Reveals Why He Rejected Deepika Padukone
- Kangana Ranaut Finally Opens Up, Reveals The Real Reason Why She Is Not On Social Media!
- Sri Reddy - The Recent Sensation For Various Reasons!
- Kangana Ranaut On Playing Rani Laxmibai In Manikarnika: When I Dress Up, I Get So Many Compliments
- Not Mumbai Or Manali, Kangana Ranaut Wanted To Build A House In Europe; But Then What Went Wrong?
- Kangana Ranaut Takes A MAJOR DIG At Deepika Padukone & Kareena Kapoor Over Their OBSCENE Item Songs
- Move Over Big B's Jalsa & SRK's Mannat! The View Of Kangana Ranaut's Manali Abode Is BREATH-TAKING!
We all know that Kangana Ranaut has had so many affairs" all throughout her life, but sadly she couldn't find the right man who would love her till death. The actress opened up about her relationships to News 18 and her statements about getting dumped by her boyfriends will leave you in splits. She revealed that she didn't have the privilege to dump anyone, and it was always the other way around. She said,
"I've never gotten the chance or had the privilege to dump anyone. I was always the one who got dumped. If I told you some of the names, you'd be shocked that even this loser has dumped me. They come back but then I can't take them back, because by then I've moved on to another loser." If you don't find this funny and hilarious, we wonder what else will!
Kangana Ranaut On How She Felt After Break-ups
"I've had so many affairs. And after every break-up, I feel like this is the end of my life. This has happened whether I'm 16 or 31."
So What's Love According To Kangana?
Kangana Ranaut revealed that love according to her transcends beyond the physical and becomes, brace yourself for it, "spiritual and platonic".
Love Is An Amazing Experience, Says Kangana
"It's an amazing experience you feel in every cell of your body, as if it's is awakened, even if the person is not around."
Kangana On Being Called A ‘Witch’
"My boyfriends have asked me 'how do you know everything about my life. It's black magic. It's telepathic.' It's how I love. And if my love is psycho, then it's fine. I'll find someone else. I am fine being called a witch."
A Dig At Adhyayan Suman
Well, the "being called a witch" was a dig at Shekar Suman's son Adhyayan Suman as he called her a woman who does "black magic" and a "witch."
Bold & Daring!
Say what you want, but Kangana Ranaut is like the Donald Trump of Bollywood, give her the microphone and she'll say anything and everything she wants.
On The Work Front
Kangana Ranaut is shooting for her upcoming film Manikarnika: The Queen Of Jhansi, in which she'll portray the role of Rani Laxmibai. She'll also shooting for a quirky thriller Mental Hai Kya, alongside Rajkummar Rao.