- Kangana Ranaut's Manikarnika In BIG TROUBLE, Producer Gets Sacked & More Heads To Roll
- More Trouble For Kangana Ranaut! Swati Semwal To Quit The Movie After Sonu Sood?
- Paltan Movie Review: JP Dutta Fails To Do Justice To The Real-Life War Heroes With His 'Paltan'!
- Exclusive! Sonu Sood: An Actor's Life Is Incomplete Till He Plays A Soldier
- Sonu Sood Takes A Jibe At Kangana Ranaut, Says He Can't Work With Two Directors On One Set!
- Post Sonu Sood's Exit, Kangana Ranaut's Manikarnika To Be Re-Shot Majorly?
- Kangana Ranaut Is Committed To Manikarnika Despite All The Debacles!
- Sonu Sood Hits Back At Kangana Ranaut & Questions Her Competence!
- Sonu Sood Has A Major Fight With Kangana Ranaut, Walks Out Of Manikarnika Due To Her Bullying!
- Paltan Trailer: Patriotism Is Written All Over The Jackie Shroff & Arjun Rampal Starrer! Watch Here
- Happy Birthday Sonu Sood: Here Are 6 Drool-worthy Pictures Of The Handsome Hunk!
- JUST IN! Bollywood Actor Sonu Sood To Play The Role Of Arjuna In Muniratna's Kurukshetra!
Sonu Sood has walked out of Manikarnika: The Queen Of Jhansi, as he was upset with Kangana Ranaut's high-handedness and bullying on the sets. Kangana's demanding attitude made him erupt and he retaliated strongly against the actress by walking out of the film. However, Kangana Ranaut hit back at Sonu Sood by saying that he was insecure right from the beginning and was not happy that he's working under a lady director.
"Sonu and I haven't even met since the last shot with Krish (director) last year. He is busy filming Simmba. He couldn't even give us tentative dates to match combinations with other actors. The producers showed him the film and writers narrated the patchwork to him...he refused to meet me ...he vehemently denied to work under a woman director..... which is kind of amusing because Sonu is a dear friend and I have even launched the music of a film that he produced on his request..... even though the team suggested that they have full faith in me, it seems, Sonu had neither dates nor faith," said Kangana Ranaut to Pinkvilla.
Sonu Asked Me To Cast Someone Else, Says Kangana!
"And when I last spoke to him he suggested that I can go ahead with someone else and when I narrated the script to Zeeshan Ayyub, he called the studio and gave the dates. By that time it was too late as Zeeshan gave me dates for September. Now, I hear I had a showdown with him..... when I never met him, never directed him ..... when did I have this showdown?."
Kangana Will Shoot With Another Actor Soon!
"Yes, none of the portions he has shot before will be used because he has spiked hair with gel in his hair (for Manikarnika)..so the new team of DOP and editors and our writers of Manikarnika have discarded those scenes so I have to shoot all of that anyway so it's easy to get another actor on board. Who keeps spiked hair for a period film?."
Kangana Ranaut Further Launched Attacks On Sonu Sood!
"He himself wrote his scenes of Kushti...like Dangal...which were never in the script. He and director shot a lot of stuff which was never in the script and the writers discarded those. Is it my fault? Am I writing the film? He wanted the producers to retain the Kushti portions as he made the body for it, for 4 months. How do I know what is happening behind my back?. When the writers saw the film, they said they don't want it."
I Am Just A Slave For Manikarnika, Says Kangana!
"One more thing, I never asked anyone to put my name on clapboard it's AD's business .... person on the floor is in charge, is answerable for many things that must have been the idea but constant attacks while I am going through a difficult phase is not acceptable. I am just a slave in Manikarnika's hands. I am doing this only for her ..... I have made it clear to everyone."
Sonu Sood's Spokesperson Released A Statement
"Sonu has always been a thorough professional and honoured all his commitments. He had informed the makers of Manikarnika about his dates and schedule, well in advance. Inconveniencing the team of his current film, to accommodate the demands of another are against his professional principles. Sonu has taken the higher road ahead and wishes the team of Manikarnika all the best."