- Kangana Ranaut's Manikarnika In BIG TROUBLE, Producer Gets Sacked & More Heads To Roll
- More Trouble For Kangana Ranaut! Swati Semwal To Quit The Movie After Sonu Sood?
- Paltan Movie Review: JP Dutta Fails To Do Justice To The Real-Life War Heroes With His 'Paltan'!
- Exclusive! Sonu Sood: An Actor's Life Is Incomplete Till He Plays A Soldier
- Sonu Sood Takes A Jibe At Kangana Ranaut, Says He Can't Work With Two Directors On One Set!
- Post Sonu Sood's Exit, Kangana Ranaut's Manikarnika To Be Re-Shot Majorly?
- Sonu Sood Hits Back At Kangana Ranaut & Questions Her Competence!
- Kangana Ranaut Hits Back At Sonu Sood, Says He Was Insecure & Refused To Work Under A Woman Director
- Sonu Sood Has A Major Fight With Kangana Ranaut, Walks Out Of Manikarnika Due To Her Bullying!
- Paltan Trailer: Patriotism Is Written All Over The Jackie Shroff & Arjun Rampal Starrer! Watch Here
- Happy Birthday Sonu Sood: Here Are 6 Drool-worthy Pictures Of The Handsome Hunk!
- JUST IN! Bollywood Actor Sonu Sood To Play The Role Of Arjuna In Muniratna's Kurukshetra!
Kangana Ranaut starrer Manikarnika: The Queen Of Jhansi is in the news for all the wrong reasons, as Sonu Sood recently opted to walk out of the movie, citing Kangana's high-handedness and bullying on the sets. He was so miffed with her bossy attitude that he retaliated strongly against her and exited from the project. However, Kangana Ranaut shot back by saying that Sonu Sood was insecure right from the beginning and was not comfortable to work under a woman director.
The war of words turned out to be much ugly, as Sonu Sood slammed Kangana Ranaut's statements by saying that he has no qualms working under a woman director and has previously worked with Farah Khan in Happy New Year, and stated that it was Kangana's bullying attitude that he had a problem with. Meanwhile, Kangana Ranaut has been a pillar of strength for the producers, as she's completely committed to the movie and is working towards its completion despite all debacles.
Kangana Ranaut Is Working Overtime For Manikarnika!
Despite all the ups and downs, Kangana Ranaut has stayed committed to Manikarnika and is working overtime to complete the project on the given time. Bollywoodlife quoted a source by saying, "The actress is very committed to the project and is working overtime on it."
Pumping In More Money
Looking at Kangana Ranaut's confidence and commitment towards the project, the producers have decided to pump in more money and have also decided to retain 20 per cent of what the previous director Krish had shot. The rest of the shoot will be helmed by Kangana Ranaut herself.
Producers Not Fully Satisfied With Krish
The producers were not fully satisfied with the previous director Krish and a source opened up by saying, "The producers were not satisfied with what Krish did with the film. They felt it did not match their vision. They expressed their disappointment. Manikarnika is a project close the makers and Kangana's heart."
No War Between Kangana & Sonu
The source stated that there's no war between Kangana Ranaut and Sonu Sood and he left due to date issues. "His absence from the film is only due to lack of dates. The producers wanted him to stay but he was committed to other projects," the source summed it up to Bollywoodlife.