- Kangana Ranaut Says She Is Least Interested In Joining Politics Because She Is Anyway Successful!
- Kangana Ranaut: Lynching In The Name Of Cows Is Wrong, You Feel Heartbroken At What's Going On
- Kangana Ranaut Goes The Aamir Khan Way; Demands Profit-sharing For Mental Hai Kya!
- Vogue Beauty Awards 2018 Winners: Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif, Janhvi Kapoor Win It Big!
- Kangana Ranaut Says She's Upset With The News Of Priyanka Chopra's Engagement To Nick Jonas!
- It’s Official! Kangana Ranaut & Hrithik Roshan Will Lock Horns At Box Office Next January
Mental Hai Kya star Kangana Ranaut believes as a celebrity it is her responsibility to work towards breaking the stigma attached to mental health. When asked about her views on the way Hindi film industry treats the topic on-screen, Kangana told PTI, "I realised there was so much stigma attached to being different. So, I thought we as influencers need to stand-up and break these notions and address this subject."
Produced by Ekta Kapoor, Mental Hai Kya is Kangana's second collaboration with Rajkummar Rao after Queen. The actor is full of praise for her co-star, who has been enjoying a great run in Bollywood with back-to-back projects. "He is a star today. He is a brilliant actor and a very hardworking co-star. I have seen his work and it was definitely a great experience," she said.
Directed by National Award-winning filmmaker Prakash Kovelamudi, the film also stars Amyra Dastur and Jimmy Sheirgill. It will release on February 22. Besides this, she will be seen in Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi, set to release on January 26.
"I believe in giving 100 per cent to all the movies I am associated with and I will continue to take up roles which appeal to me, and that will make a difference to the audience," said Kangana.
The actor has been appointed as the brand ambassador of Global Desi, a women's wear brand by House of Anita Dongre, which launched its Fall '18 collection 'Gypsy Heart' last evening.
Talking about her personal sense of style, Kangana said she does not believe in following any particular trend. "One way to look happy and feel confident is to be comfortable in what you are wearing. I wear what I like and what I feel I look good in. My style differs from being individualistic, fierce, to feminine, vintage and goddess-like."