- An Upset Majid Majidi EXPOSES Kangana Ranaut's Lie; Also Reveals Why He Rejected Deepika Padukone
- Kangana Ranaut Finally Opens Up, Reveals The Real Reason Why She Is Not On Social Media!
- Sri Reddy - The Recent Sensation For Various Reasons!
- Kangana Ranaut On Playing Rani Laxmibai In Manikarnika: When I Dress Up, I Get So Many Compliments
- Not Mumbai Or Manali, Kangana Ranaut Wanted To Build A House In Europe; But Then What Went Wrong?
- Kangana Ranaut Takes A MAJOR DIG At Deepika Padukone & Kareena Kapoor Over Their OBSCENE Item Songs
- Move Over Big B's Jalsa & SRK's Mannat! The View Of Kangana Ranaut's Manali Abode Is BREATH-TAKING!
- Kangana Ranaut Birthday Special! Here's 10 Adorable Childhood Pictures Of The 'Queen'
- CDR Case: Kangana Ranaut's Sister Rangoli Blasts DCP Of Thane
- Kangana Ranaut Breaks Silence On Call Detail Records Case: Investigate Before Assuming
- CDR Case: Bombay High Court Directs Thane Police To Release Kangana Ranaut's Lawyer Rizwan Siddiqui
- SHOCKING! Kangana Ranaut's Lawyer Illegally Sourced Hrithik Roshan's Call Data Records? Probe On
- Will Shahrukh, Aamir & Salman Khan Support Deepika Padukone's Stand On Gender Pay Disparity?
Kangana Ranaut is known for her unapologetic attitude and outspoken nature. The fearless actress recently told a leading publication that when she talked about the pay disparity in Bollywood many actresses started fake articles about their salaries. And it's not hard to guess that she is taking an indirect dig at her arch-rival Deepika Padukone here.
A few months ago, it was reported that Deepika Padukone was paid Rs 13 crore for Padmaavat. And it seems that Kangana is not too pleased with all these reports. Here's what she said..
Is She Talking About Deepika?
"When I was fighting for equal pay, many women from my industry started fake articles that they are getting this, that. They started hiking their salaries through their PRs.''
This Is The Problem
''We have got to collectively fight for it. Women have such an inferior complex that they genuinely believe ki itna mil raha hai bahot hai, aur kya chahiye tumko (You are already getting so much. Why do you want more?)"
Who Said I Am Not Happy?
''People tell me to my face: ‘Tumhara toh kuch nahi tha (you did not have anything). You got so much, and you are still not happy.' Who said I am not happy? You can't decide what I deserve and how happy I am. We women have to get rid of our inferiority complexes. If we do not think of ourselves as equal, how can there be equality?''
I Have My Houses Because I Fought For Them
''To be honest, I do not go out thinking that I have to change society, or make it douchebag-free. I am a good person, but not a great one. I am fighting for my rights. If I look like I am fighting for the rest of humanity, it is because fighting for your cause can also lead to a collective cause. I had to fight for my career and the money that I get paid. I have my houses and properties because I fought for them; not because of others.''
Production Houses Exploit Actresses
''Big production houses exploit actresses; they don't get the kind of money you think they do. I am not being money-minded, but I'd like to know what is the future of a leading actress.''
People Expect Actresses To Sleep With Actors
''You expect her to latch onto a big shot... a big businessman or hero, sleep with him and be his mistress. This is as good as it gets for a leading lady. Is this what I worked for? No. I am fighting for my rights because the condition of women is miserable. If you don't want to latch onto a rich man, then you're kicked out because there is always a younger person.''