- Manikarnika First Poster: Kangana Ranaut's Fierce Look As Rani Laxmi Bai Will Leave You Stunned!
- Kangana Ranaut Says She Is Least Interested In Joining Politics Because She Is Anyway Successful!
- Kangana Ranaut: Lynching In The Name Of Cows Is Wrong, You Feel Heartbroken At What's Going On
- Kangana Ranaut Goes The Aamir Khan Way; Demands Profit-sharing For Mental Hai Kya!
- Mental Hai Kya: Kangana Ranaut Says As A Celebrity It's Her Responsibility To Address This Subject
- Vogue Beauty Awards 2018 Winners: Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif, Janhvi Kapoor Win It Big!
- It’s Official! Kangana Ranaut & Hrithik Roshan Will Lock Horns At Box Office Next January
- What Price Did Kangana Ranaut Pay For Exposing Bullies In Industry & Being Outspoken?
- Shaheer Sheikh Spotted With Kangana Ranaut’s Mental Hai Kya Team, Is He Doing The Film?
- International Yoga Day: Kangana Ranaut & Shilpa Shetty Give Us Plenty Of Fitness Goals!
- Dhadak: Karan Johar Takes A Sly Dig At Kangana Ranaut After Launching Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter
- Alia Bhatt, Kangana Ranaut, Juhi Chawla, Dia Mirza & Arjun Kapoor Celebrate World Environment Day
We all know how close Kangana Ranaut and Priyanka Chopra are! Then, what left Kangana upset with Priyanka? Recently, at a fashion event, Kangana Chopra was heard saying that she's upset with PeeCee. Wondering why? We will tell you! Gossip mills are buzzing with the rumours that PeeCee is already engaged to Nick Jonas and when Kangana was asked to comment on the same, she said, "Acha? Woh meri bahut achi dosh hain, unhone mujhe nahi bataya toh phir main khafaa hun."
Needless to say that it was a light-hearted comment of Kangana Ranaut on Priyanka's engagement. But we're quite curious to know if PeeCee has indeed got engaged to Nick and haven't informed her friends, or her close friends already know the truth!
Kangana Also Talked About Her Political Ambitions
On a related note, at the same event, she was also asked about her political ambitions by the media and she said, "Whenever there is any danger on our country, we have our soldiers who are ready to sacrifice their lives even without batting an eyelid. If my country ever needs me, then I will be willing to lay my life for my country, leave alone joining politics."
She Was All Praises For Modi As Well
Kangana also praised PM Narendra Modi, while praising the film Chalo Jeete Hain, which is apparently inspired by the early life of Modi.
"The film has been made beautifully. It shows how Prime Minister Modi being a sensitive child went through such extreme circumstances. But I feel this film is not about him. Rather it is about us - how the society needs to be together to rise. This film is just a small part of his life."
Kangana Says PM Modi Is The Most Deserving Candidate
The actress also commented on the previous four years of the journey of PM Modi and said, "He is the most deserving candidate. It's not like he has reached this place because of his mother and father. He is the rightful leader of the democracy. We have voted him as our Prime Minister.
This cannot be taken away from him. This is his well deserved place which he has earned after sheer hard work. So, there shouldn't be any doubt about his credibility as a Prime Minister."
Kangana Roots For PM Modi
Kangana was also heard rooting for the PM for the 2019 elections and said, "Five years are very less to take the nation out of a pit. Our country is in a pit, we need to pull it out."