TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
Karan Johar was at the receiving end after announcing the star-studded cast for his upcoming movie Takht and twitterati didn't take it lightly and trolled him by accusing that he's a flag bearer of nepotism and should change the name of Dharma Productions to 'nepotism productions' instead. Takht is reportedly based on the life of Aurangzeb and stars Ranveer Singh and Kareena Kapoor as siblings and the magnum opus also stars Alia Bhatt, Janhvi Kapoor, Anil Kapoor, Vicky Kaushal and Bhumi Pednekar.
However, not withstanding the constant barrage of criticism thrown against him, Karan Johar gave a fitting reply to the trolls and stood his ground defending his right to choose for the Takht star-cast. Check out the tweets below...
Karan Johar is smart and witty and is seen trolling the trollers here. He's one step ahead when it comes to dealing with the trolls, folks!
A Total Beauty
Karan Johar plays it smooth and takes on a troll without even giving a negative answer. We guess as the days have passed, KJo has learnt the art of dealing with the trolls.
The Nepotism Issue
The nepotism controversy was first initiated by Kangana Ranaut, as she called Karan Johar "flag-bearer of nepotism" right to his face during Koffee With Karan, and everyone had an opinion of their own, which was against or for it.
The Dust Has Not Settled Yet
Despite the nepotism controversy being more than a year old, the issue has not settled down as yet and we're guessing it will stay for a few more years to come.