- Sara Ali Khan To Open Up About Saif's Broken Marriage & Relation With Bebo On Koffee With Karan 6
- Isha Ambani's Engagement At Lake Como: These Inside Pics & Videos Are Not To Be Missed!
- Koffee With Karan Season 6 Promo Out! First Episode To Air On October 21, 2018
- Nakuul Mehta Tweets About Section 377 Verdict; This Is How Ishqbaaz’s Actor Reacted!
- Section 377 Decriminalized: Karan Johar, Sonam Kapoor, Rajkummar Rao & Others Laud SC Verdict!
- Janhvi Kapoor Asks Karan Johar On How To Deal With Trolls & Here's What He Has To Say!
- Karan Johar Answers Who He'd Like To Marry! Can You Guess Who She Is?
- Sorry Katrina, But Karan Has Already Told Alia Bhatt That Ranbir Kapoor Will Be The BEST Husband!
- Shahrukh Khan's Son Aryan & Khushi Kapoor To Debut In Bollywood With A Karan Johar Film?
- Mom-To-Be Neha Dhupia Had A Blast On Her Birthday, These Inside Photos Are A Proof!
- Bhumi Pednekar: I Didn't Expect To Bag A Karan Johar Film So Soon In My Career
- Koffee With Karan 6: Conjectures Brushed Off By Karan Johar, Warns People To Not Believe Them
Karan Johar was at the receiving end after announcing the star-studded cast for his upcoming movie Takht and twitterati didn't take it lightly and trolled him by accusing that he's a flag bearer of nepotism and should change the name of Dharma Productions to 'nepotism productions' instead. Takht is reportedly based on the life of Aurangzeb and stars Ranveer Singh and Kareena Kapoor as siblings and the magnum opus also stars Alia Bhatt, Janhvi Kapoor, Anil Kapoor, Vicky Kaushal and Bhumi Pednekar.
However, not withstanding the constant barrage of criticism thrown against him, Karan Johar gave a fitting reply to the trolls and stood his ground defending his right to choose for the Takht star-cast. Check out the tweets below...
Karan Johar is smart and witty and is seen trolling the trollers here. He's one step ahead when it comes to dealing with the trolls, folks!
A Total Beauty
Karan Johar plays it smooth and takes on a troll without even giving a negative answer. We guess as the days have passed, KJo has learnt the art of dealing with the trolls.
The Nepotism Issue
The nepotism controversy was first initiated by Kangana Ranaut, as she called Karan Johar "flag-bearer of nepotism" right to his face during Koffee With Karan, and everyone had an opinion of their own, which was against or for it.
The Dust Has Not Settled Yet
Despite the nepotism controversy being more than a year old, the issue has not settled down as yet and we're guessing it will stay for a few more years to come.