- Koffee With Karan Season 6: Will Priyanka Chopra Grace The Show Before or After Marrying Nick Jonas?
- Katrina Kaif Or Priyanka Chopra? Who Will Star In Dostana 2!
- Karan Johar Knows How To Fight The Trolls!
- Karan Johar Reveals Major Details About Takht, Says It's Like 'K3G Of The Mughal Era'!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Was Skeptical About Ranveer Singh! Then, What Made Her Say Yes To Takht?
- Karan Johar Announces Takht With Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, Janhvi Kapoor!
- Kareena Kapoor To Romance Ranveer Singh In Karan Johar's Next? Juicy Details Inside!
- After Janhvi Kapoor, Sridevi's Younger Daughter Khushi Kapoor To Enter Bollywood?
- Alia Bhatt Is Not On Karan Johar's Side On The Nepotism Debate! Here's What She Said On The Issue
- Dhadak Box Office Collection Week 1: Ishaan Khatter-Jhanvi Kapoor Film Crosses Rs 50 Crore Mark!
- Dhadak Movie Review: Despite Ishaan Khatter's Terrific Act, You Crave For Sairat's Simplicity!
- Ranveer Singh To Be Seen In Conversation With Jaggi Vasudev At IIMB Annual Leadership Conclave
Karan Johar threw a lavish 'Singles Only' Valentine's Day party at his residence and the decors all around are so funny and quirky. From designs such as 'Roses are red and shit' to 'Love is in the air do not breathe' and 'Cupid is a lying bastard', the banners are too funny and creative to be missed.
Also, Karan Johar threw a birthday bash to celebrate his children Yash and Roohi's first birthday last week and several Bollywood stars, fashion designers and film-makers were present and had a really good time. Check out the pictures of Karan Johar's 'Singles Only' Valentine's Day theme below!
Cupid Is A Lying Bastard
Karan Johar's Valentine's Day party had many banners which was way too creative, quirky and so funny!
Love Is In The Air
Love is in the air - Do not breathe, reads the banner! Kudos to the creativity, folks!
Roses Are Red & Shit
Well, for single people on Valentine's Day - We know the feels!
V For Vodka
V for vodka and valentine! It's all the same, peeps!
Love For Pizza
Your lover can disappoint you, but pizza will never hurt you in anyway.
There's just no space for lovers at Karan Johar's Valentine's Day party.
Cupid is sometime very harsh on other people as it doesn't point the arrow towards them.
Karan Johar has really won the Valentine's Day game with his quirky and funny party.