- Ambani’s Ganesh Utsav 2018: Shahrukh-Gauri Set Hearts Aflutter; Karisma & Kareena Turn Heads [PICS]
- Kiara Advani Is All Excited As She Gears Up For Kareena Kapoor-Akshay Kumar's Good News
- Karan Johar Answers Who He'd Like To Marry! Can You Guess Who She Is?
- Shahrukh Khan Reaps The 'Benefits Of Being In A Tub' With Kareena Kapoor, Karisma & Sharmila Tagore
- Kareena Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor, Amrita Arora & Friends Have Fun In Dubai! View Pictures
- Kareena Kapoor: I Want Taimur To Be A Good Person, With Strong Values
- Rakesh Roshan Was Furious! Real Reason Why Kareena Kapoor Was Removed From Hrithik's Debut KNPH
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Was Skeptical About Ranveer Singh! Then, What Made Her Say Yes To Takht?
- Kareena Kapoor To Romance Ranveer Singh In Karan Johar's Next? Juicy Details Inside!
- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
The 2016 failed US presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was in India over the weekend to attend the India Today Conclave event in Mumbai and Kareena Kapoor and Karisma Kapoor represented Bollywood and got the opportunity to meet the former first lady of the United States. The trio got down to business and talked about women's issues in India, US and around the world.
Kareena Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor and Hillary Clinton posed for pictures and Bebo looked more excited than ever to be standing alongside the former Secretary of State. Hillary Clinton is now on a three day visit to Madhya Pradesh and will head off to Holkar kingdom through a boat ride at the scenic Narmada river and would also watch the world renowned Maheshwari saree being weaved.
The Kapoor Sisters Meet Hillary Clinton
Siblings Kareena Kapoor and Karisma Kapoor were the only two Bollywood stars who met Hillary Clinton at the India Today Conclave event in Mumbai.
Hillary Clinton Wears Outfit Designed By Payal Khandwala
Fashion designer Payal Khandwala designed this stunning outfit for the former US Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton. Payal took to Instagram and shared her happiness by calling Hillary as a "phenomenal woman and a personal hero!"
Three More Days In India
Hillary Clinton will be in India for three more days and we will have to wait and watch if other Bollywood celebrities, apart from Kareena and Karisma will meet Hillary Clinton or not. The last time Hillary was in India, she had met Amitabh Bachchan at an event in Mumbai.
Women Look Up To Hillary Clinton
Hillary Clinton is a well known name in India and around the world. Women look up to her for her achievements in American and global politics. Kareena and Karisma are big fans of Hillary Clinton as well.
Salman Khan & Others Supported Hillary Clinton
Several Bollywood stars such as Salman Khan, Rishi Kapoor, Kabir Bedi and many more showed their support for Hillary Clinton during the 2016 US presidential elections.