- Ranveer Singh Stage-dives Into A Crowd Of Fans! Watch Video
- Ranveer Singh's Simmba Will Not Clash With SRK's Zero; Rohit Shetty Reveals The Reason!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Will Not Marry In 2018, But 2019 It Is! Read Details
- Ranveer Singh Renovates His House, Could It Be For The Wedding With Deepika Padukone?
- An Usually Cool Deepika Padukone Loses Temper When Asked About Her Wedding With Ranveer Singh!
- After Anushka Sharma, Ranveer Singh Loses His Temper & Scolds A Man For Rash Driving! See Video
Ever since Karan Johar has made the star cast of his upcoming period drama, Takht, official, fans can't wait to watch Ranveer Singh and Kareena Kapoor Khan on the screen together for the first time! In the past, Kareena had rejected three projects of Ranveer Singh, including Ram Leela, Bajirao Mastani and Dil Dhadakne Do; but now the Bollywood diva says she is excited to collaborate with the actor.
Calling Ranveer one of the most phenomenal performers of this generation, the 37-year-old star said she is happy that they are finally working together. "It is great that finally after so many years I will be sharing screen space with him. It was long due collaboration. He is just a phenomenal actor. It will be an honour to share screen space with him. I am very happy," Kareena told PTI.
The actor said the film is also special for her, as after a long time, she is working on a Dharma Productions' project, to be helmed by one of her closest friends Karan. "I have done so many movies with Dharma in the past, but after a long time Karan is directing me. It feels great. Working with Karan is always a pleasure," she said.
Kareena said the comfort level she and Karan share in real life translates well on-screen. "He is one of my closest friends. He is actually like my brother. He is somebody I trust and love immensely. For me it's like being at home whenever I work with Karan and Dharma. It going to be a blast for sure," she added.
Takht set in the Mughal era also features Alia Bhatt, Bhumi Pednekar, Vicky Kaushal, Janhvi Kapoor and veteran actor Anil Kapoor.
Kareena was speaking on the sidelines of Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2018. She is the showstopper for designer Monisha Jaising at the grand finale of the fashion extravaganza. The actor also launched her signature make-up range in collaboration with Lakme. The range curated by Kareena includes products like cheek contour, face contours and pout definers.
This line also brings alive Lakme's beauty theme of the season, 'Shades of a Diva'.