- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
- Ranbir Kapoor Is OBSESSED With This Person & Stalks Him At Every Given Opportunity!
- Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan Spotted Strolling The Streets Of London With Taimur [PICTURES]
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Kareena Kapoor Is Unstoppable; Fought The 'Wedding & Baby' Shackles In Bollywood
- Pre-Birthday Special! Kareena Kapoor Meets Sonam Kapoor In London
- Here's What Sonam Kapoor Plans To Do On Her Birthday Along With Hubby Anand Ahuja
Kareena Kapoor is the leading actress of Bollywood. Apart from that, she is also a perfect wife and a doting mother of an adorable kid, Taimur Ali Khan.
The caring mom, who is often spotted with her baby boy at various occasions, loves to spend time with him. Recently, Kareena wrote a blog for a leading daily wherein she revealed how lucky she feels after becoming a mother and why some days were really frustrating after Taimur's birth.
The Precious Days
She wrote, "For almost every mother, the first days with her newborn baby are precious memories to be cherished forever. They are surely some of the most challenging and at the same time fulfilling days we will experience as women."
Some Were Frustrating
She added, "I remember some long days and nights, without much sleep. Some were frustrating, as I tried inexpertly to calm my crying child. Some were simply bliss - as I treasured the new life that I had been able to bring into the world."
I Will Always Remember The First Day Of Taimur's Life
"I know I have been fortunate to embark on the journey of parenthood - and I will always remember the first days of my child's life. I have been lucky. For too many mothers in South Asia, the first days of their baby's life will be remembered for a whole different reason," wrote Kareena.
Give Your Baby The Best Start
Kareena also gave three suggestions to the new mothers. She wrote, "First, we need to feed our newborn babies in the best way that we can: with our breast milk. To give your baby the best start in life that he or she deserves, start breastfeeding within the first hour of life - and feed the baby only breast milk, nothing else."
"Second, we need to challenge harmful beliefs and practices that are putting our babies in danger. We need to entrust ourselves to skilled birth attendants who are properly trained to look after us and our babies in the time around birth," added Kareena.
Treat Girls & Boys Equally
"Third, we need to look after our girls just as well as we look after our boys. As females ourselves, it is incredibly sad that baby girls do not always get the same care that baby boys do. If your baby girl becomes unwell, get help for them just as quickly as you would do for a boy," said Kareena.